Singapore Expats Forum

want to make some friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
hello1

want to make some friends

Postby hello1 » Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:45 pm

hi, I am 34 yrs, married Indian guy from Delhi working for a foreign bank here. looking to make some friends to meetup sometimes. I work in shifts so I am available during day time on some days. send me pm if interested.

Inga

Postby Inga » Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:58 pm

Dude, don't pretend be a banker. I have experience with Indians, if they said lawyer - means courier in Law Company, if said pilot means technician

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Wed, 17 Aug 2005 1:39 pm

Inga wrote:Dude, don't pretend be a banker. I have experience with Indians, if they said lawyer - means courier in Law Company, if said pilot means technician

What a pathetic racist person you are!! crawl back into your abyss of racist pit Inga. The gentleman just introduced himself and did'nt claim anything out of the ordinary. Get a life!!

hello1 - Welcome! yeah there are trolls like Inga. Just ignore them. If you are interested to meet fellow Indians browse the "looking for Indian friends" thread. Plenty of friendly people from all over the world in this forum. If you fancy some drinks, then attend the WNDC. nice crowd to make friends.

Cheers!
Thou Art That