Singapore Expats Forum

Where is a good marketplace for Swarovski Crystals?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Swarovski

Where is a good marketplace for Swarovski Crystals?

Postby Swarovski » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:46 am

I have a collection of authentic swarovski crystals including limited editions. Does anyone know of any secondary markets other than ebay or yahoo auction where I can sell away my collection for a good price?

:?: :?: :?:

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Baron Greenback » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:30 pm

I have only ever owned one piece of that stuff, so I am no expert. In fact I don't particulary like it, but I know that alot of people do & like anything collectable some people go a bit nutty about it. Why don't you go to the Swarovski shop in Centre Point & ask them - they might even buy it from you. Good luck.

Swarovski

Postby Swarovski » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 5:53 pm

Oh boy! They asked me to try ebay! :roll:

cystralized

Postby cystralized » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 6:28 pm

Swarovski wrote:Oh boy! They asked me to try ebay! :roll:

couldnt you take pics of it and put it up here, i thought this board had a site for items for sale!

otherwise
just put a post up and tell people to PM for further details.

Wish i wasnt living had to mouth (or was it mouth to foot!?) :? .. Id buy them from you if I had money! my sis used to collect the stuff and i would get her one thing each bday or special event. Now im broke and pawning jewellery..hmnn can we pawn Swarowski stuff?

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Postby beenhere10years » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 6:33 pm

I'm a big fan of ebay. Both a successful buyer and a seller. Why not try it out if you haven't before, it's perfect for something like this. I would try to see it worldwide though and not just in Singapore, this market is very small.
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

Gaelle

Re: Where is a good marketplace for Swarovski Crystals?

Postby Gaelle » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 8:09 pm

Swarovski wrote:I have a collection of authentic swarovski crystals including limited editions. Does anyone know of any secondary markets other than ebay or yahoo auction where I can sell away my collection for a good price?

:?: :?: :?:
Hiya, I wonder have you sold all your crystals. I'm interested in buying the entire lot from you should the price quoted is ideal. Please contact me at gaelle_tae@yahoo.com Thank you!

abbby
Regular
Regular

Buyers

Postby abbby » Wed, 05 Oct 2005 4:54 am

You can try posting the ad in the classifieds section and maybe able to get some genuine buyers.

Other options are also ebay.com, or yahoo.com
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)