Singapore Expats Forum

MBA Scholarship

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

MBA Scholarship

Postby Guest » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:38 pm

Hi guys, just wanna ask if which university offers MBA program? (Aside from NUS). I would like to try to apply for the said program.

Hope you could help me. Thanks! :)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: MBA Scholarship

Postby ksl » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 4:16 am

Anonymous wrote:Hi guys, just want to ask if which university offers MBA program? (Aside from NUS). I would like to try to apply for the said program.

Try the Married But Available University at, No 10, South Geylang St :oops: don't get caught with yor pants down :D 8)

Postby Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 3:41 pm

ksl wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi guys, just want to ask if which university offers MBA program? (Aside from NUS). I would like to try to apply for the said program.

Try the Married But Available University at, No 10, South Geylang St :oops: don't get caught with yor pants down :D 8)

ksl, I am trying to get a decent response. If you are unable to provide, talk to the hand. Thanks.

I hope someone could help me on this. I understand that it will take at least 1yr. (provided you can pass the scholarship) before you can start the program. I am currently reviewing though so I could get the scholarship.
Once again, thank you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 5:42 pm

Try INSEAD, but you have to have had a working history, good credentials, references etc . . .

I believe there are some Australian, Brit and S colleges/universities that offer them here.

Not sure about scholarships, but why would they?

'nuff said Image

Postby Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 5:58 pm

NUS and NTU both offer MBA's. I dont think the university has scholarships for them (perhaps very limited) You may have to check the website for details

www.ntu.edu.sg
www.nus.edu.sg

cheers

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 6:02 pm

don't want to discourage you, but very few scholarships are offered for MBAs, as far as i know.

some companies will sponsor you for an MBA and they will usually bond you for a couple of years after that. so you may want to join a company that has such a provision if you're keen.

there are also a few open-ended scholarships like the Loke Cheng Kim Foundation, and the Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship which are awarded to outstanding individuals for any program they wish to pursue. as you can imagine, these are not easy to win.