Singapore Expats

DUROMINE SLIMMING PILLS

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 9:35 pm

Are you seriously trying to tell me a young 24 year old overweight pup who was a self confessed nerd knows women? :roll:

You read that in a book as well yeah? The reason this thread is still here is that we can continue to put down the usage of pills. If we convert one, it wasn't a waste of time. But with you on here, for every one we save you are probably contributing to the deaths of several more.

OH! Why are we growing a moustache and why is one leg getting shorter than the other? We were following BodyBlitz's sage advice and he knows soooo much because he knows how to cut and paste links from all over the internet without using any common sense.

Come on guy, use that thing that's holding your ears apart for something beside a place to park your sunglasses.

I mean gosh, that's like saying it's no good to steal, but if you have to do it, only steal a little bit, or only steal from someone who may not miss it.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BodyBlitz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BodyBlitz » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 1:31 pm

lol sticks and stone, stick and stone.
now you have to result to snide remarks? btw Touche!

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&c ... DcountrySG

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&c ... DcountrySG

Looks who's top on the duromine search, =)

if they can register themselves here and post, they can easily google it for information.

The fact that its legally available and can be bought with your hard earned money doesn't equate it with stealing. wrong analogy.
I know there will be no end to it till FDA or HSA completely ban it sale till then keep up the good fight, i find it pointless to reason with them. =)

But to reiterate my stand is that i don't encourage and i will not recommend it but as the great Louie Simmons said, "my morals are mine, your morals are yours - who am i to judge you? Who are you to judge me?"

I've said my piece, good luck with your crusade.
http://bodyblitz.sg - A new era of fitness.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 5:27 pm

BodyBlitz wrote: The fact that its legally available and can be bought with your hard earned money doesn't equate it with stealing. wrong analogy.
I know there will be no end to it till FDA or HSA completely ban it sale till then keep up the good fight, i find it pointless to reason with them. =)

Thalidomide was widely prescribed for morning sickness back in the '60's I have a half sister with no legs and only one arm because my stepmother took it with her daughter's pregnancy (from my Stepmom's first husband). But it was legal!

The fact that some doctors are given special treatment/commissions/favours by the pharmaceutical companies to prescribe these drugs doesn't seem to register with you or the patients. When you advise somebody that if they are going to do these things, at least do this or that, is abetting the physician to steal the patients money AND health. All in the name of making a buck without regard to the known side effects of a lot of these things.

But to reiterate my stand is that i don't encourage and i will not recommend it but as the great Louie Simmons said, "my morals are mine, your morals are yours - who am i to judge you? Who are you to judge me?"

What you are doing is aiding and abetting. Morals? Nothing in the world gets changed with that attitude. You just go ahead and keep eating your shark's fin soup okay.

I've said my piece, good luck with your crusade.
At least I've got the cojones to actually crusade against what I know is wrong or harmful.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

inamorata

Post by inamorata » Sat, 04 Apr 2009 2:37 pm

hi people..

well i used to take another pill from my doc.. similar to duromine.. it controls the appetite n that didnt hv any side effect.well for me that is.. it worked well. n i wasnt hooked to it.. in fact a month's supply would last me approx 3 months.. since i dont take it everyday..p.s. im on the slim side.height 1.65m, weight 47-48kg... dont go judging me for taking such pills.. well.. i aint addicted to it.. n i only take the pills when i attend a party or having a major feast so i dont gain weight from the over eating.. its basically to maintain my weight.. not to help me lose.. i cant recall the name of this pill. but its p30 something..

however.. one of my friend (we went to the same clinic ) requested from the doc another stronger pill saying the current one doesnt help in losing weight (which is not true. she did lose weight.. but she wanted to try something new)..n the doc prescribed her duromine.. n she did loss weight fast.drastically.. from being meaty/chubby to slim.. faster than the p30. so me being curious n all.. i asked the doc for it..

Even though i purchased duromine.. i didnt consume the pills till like 1 month later..since i hardly had any major heavy meals.. but when i did consume my very 1st pill yesterday morning. i couldnt sleep the whole day. the whole day!!!!.. n i was the type who would easily fall asleep with no trouble..due to lack of sleep.. i am now extremely restless.. n of cuz.. i aint gonna take duromine ever again.. to me.. my beauty sleep is extremely important.. so i stopped taking... n i will be bringing the pills back to my doc.. since i hv like 29 more left.. i aint gonna risk my health with duromine..

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:07 am

I read up a lot on Duromine before even trying to eat it. I just went to get it yesterday ,and my of course ,with the first pill,, I was bright awake but somehow I managed to get sleep. Its not as if will stay awake the whole night :???: ..anyways , when I took it last year ,its like the "cant sleep " symptoms only lasted for a few days and I was ok ..Just that I felt thirsty most of the time.
Always have a smile on that face!

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:33 am

chixchix wrote:Just that I felt thirsty most of the time.
:shock: that just your body telling you something not right, and trying to flush it out

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 7:12 pm

there is dirt in the body that is being flushed out so I think thats a good sign. :) anyways, its up to the individual's choice that he or she has decided to take Duromine. The rest who dont believe in it, dont have to be kpo's right ? :wink:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 9:54 pm

That may be true, but those who don't have any common sense shouldn't be bragging about in on an open forum where some poor innocent might be tempted to destroy their health due to some ill conceived spouting off of bad advice.

You do our other readers as well as yourself a disservice.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:51 pm

One thing for sure is that: people out there ,dont just pop any thing into your mouth just because someone went through it ,and was successful.You should always get all the information you need first and read up on the product before deciding to take it.

And please do exercise.To think of it ,there are many of us out there that are lazy to exercise. :)

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Duromine

Post by kwelll » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 2:43 pm

Hey Guys...

Now, could anyone tell me who and where to get prescription Duromine?

Some doctors do not carry it at all due to personal reason/belief.

Thanks heapz

Kwelll

Who is sweating buckets, too! Is this common?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 9:17 pm

chixchix wrote:You should always get all the information you need first and read up on the product before deciding to take it.
That's the only smart thing you've said in this thread. If somebody DOES get and READ all the information that's available for this deadly poison, unless they are utter idiots, they'll not take the crap. :roll:

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:13 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
chixchix wrote:You should always get all the information you need first and read up on the product before deciding to take it.
That's the only smart thing you've said in this thread. If somebody DOES get and READ all the information that's available for this deadly poison, unless they are utter idiots, they'll not take the crap. :roll:
SMS

We forget when we were young, that feeling of total invincibility. Thinking the universe revolves around us, and boy did we do some daft things, I remember doing 90mph on the motorway jamming a book on the accelerator and swapping drivers, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. An old fart, who saw us, drove past honking his horn and doing the crazy sign, we couldn't figure out what his fuss was all about.

So to a yung'un the idea of popping a few pills is no big deal, they too can't see what all the fuss is all about.

We now have the benefit of age and a bit of wisdom on our side, and realize how fragile our health and existence actually is.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 9:53 am

QRM wrote: SMS

We forget when we were young, that feeling of total invincibility. Thinking the universe revolves around us, and boy did we do some daft things, I remember doing 90mph on the motorway jamming a book on the accelerator and swapping drivers, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. An old fart, who saw us, drove past honking his horn and doing the crazy sign, we couldn't figure out what his fuss was all about.

So to a yung'un the idea of popping a few pills is no big deal, they too can't see what all the fuss is all about.

We now have the benefit of age and a bit of wisdom on our side, and realize how fragile our health and existence actually is.
QRM,

I wrote the article below some 12 years ago and it was published locally in "The New Paper" where it was given an entire page. Granted it's aimed at the teenager but it's also good for everybody "who hasn't matured yet". It's the benefit of age and wisdom that puts the responsibility directly on our laps to try to prevent the folly of youth. We will have to agree to disagree. If somebody tells you to put your hands in the fire just because they did, does that mean you should do it?

HOW TO SURVIVE THE TEEN YEARS

sms

NB: it's probably the only thing I've ever written that made sense. :wink:

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:16 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote: If somebody tells you to put your hands in the fire just because they did, does that mean you should do it?
You should see the cigarette(s) burns on my arms, it was a bet. Even if some old fart at the time tells/lectures me it will hurt like hell, and you will be scarred for life, it will make no difference, if anything it will egg me on to prove I am my own boss. Oh the wonderment, insecurities and stupidity of youth. :roll:

jot

anyone selling?

Post by jot » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 2:26 pm

Anyone of you selling this pill? im interested to buy!