Singapore Expats Forum

Why Cabin Crew?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Sicily

Why Cabin Crew?

Postby Sicily » Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:41 pm

Why so many post in the career section is talking about how to be in the cabin crew? Since someone post for Singapore airline, then all a sudden people start talking whatever airline is available.

Is there any other jobs that you guys want to have? Any reason why cabin crew all the time?

Postby Guest » Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:26 am

Canin crew is high class waiters and waitresses, that's why so popular.

i hope more handsome guys will become cabin crew. Then i can pinch their butts! :)

reenita

Postby reenita » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:45 am

hi guest..youre damn right about that...i wish that 2..so we can spank their ass 2..kekekeke :twisted:

Postby Guest » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 2:49 am

right guys .. i like that idea too .. so which airline has the most number of cute stewards? SIA is no good, most of them are stewardesses!:(

Postby Guest » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:44 am

Sorry to disappoint you...
But one of my friends in the airline industry told me a good *many* of the air stewards on SIA are certified G-A-Y....
So sad. Some of them look really hot.

Postby Guest » Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:Sorry to disappoint you...
But one of my friends in the airline industry told me a good *many* of the air stewards on SIA are certified G-A-Y....
So sad. Some of them look really hot.

What's so sad about that? Isn't it wonderful that the gentlemen have many more cute butts to pinch? SIA should start recruiting more MALE stewards if they want to earn the lucrative pink dollar. The SIA gals are such an anti-climax for the gay traveller.