Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Street soccer players

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
hornriper

Looking for Street soccer players

Postby hornriper » Thu, 11 Aug 2005 1:01 pm

Hi dear all singapore ppl:

'We' (Ngee Ann Poly Graduates) wan to look for any ppl, no gender and age preference,any skill level. to play street soccer on every(if possible) weekend, saturday or sunday. We, Some of us working and NS men play every weekend but most of the time dun have enough players. We usually play soccer and also basketball at the same day. Any of u guys love sports very much den come to join us. U can sms me at 93383695 or email me at hornriper@yahoo.com. k hope to see you guys :o

Regards,
Johnny :wink:

joshua

Postby joshua » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 7:22 am

ngee ann poly? i was from there...i grad in 2003...what abt u? what course were u from? and what yr did u grad?
btw where do u guys play street soccer at?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Looking for Street soccer players

Postby queenie-me » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 8:57 am

hornriper wrote:Hi dear all singapore ppl:

'We' (Ngee Ann Poly Graduates) wan to look for any ppl, no gender and age preference,any skill level. to play street soccer on every(if possible) weekend, saturday or sunday. We, Some of us working and NS men play every weekend but most of the time dun have enough players. We usually play soccer and also basketball at the same day. Any of u guys love sports very much den come to join us. U can sms me at 93383695 or email me at hornriper@yahoo.com. k hope to see you guys :o

Regards,

Try ITE students. They are fast and effective when comes to soccer

superedge
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Looking for Street soccer players

Postby superedge » Mon, 19 Sep 2005 1:45 pm

hornriper wrote:Hi dear all singapore ppl:

Regards,

for weekends, count me in. during week we play street soccer near our office already :)

I will sms you.

-Edge

Sud Afrika
Regular
Regular

Postby Sud Afrika » Mon, 19 Sep 2005 2:02 pm

Weekend I'm game.

Colo-Colo!!!!!!!!!!!!

javer
Chatter
Chatter

Postby javer » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 1:11 am

i like the idea too... i'm in!
Belial - Personification of Evil; Synonym for Satan; Angel of Lawlessness;

hornriper

Postby hornriper » Wed, 28 Sep 2005 4:45 pm

8) hey guys here...if anyone of u would like to join the game..just directly sms me or email me...if not i won't know u wan to join,..just had 3 expat ppl to play last week...good players...hehe having game this weekend also...so go ahead and contact me lar.

luis

Soccer @ basketball court at bukit batok

Postby luis » Sun, 04 May 2008 3:03 pm

Our type of game: Played on basketball court,no shooting to the goal before the half court area,only one last man at the goalpost for defending(cannot use his hands). All age group above 18 is fine. Our group are in the twenties and thirties. Usually play on every Saturdays at ard 230pm ~ 300pm to 6 - 7 pm at blk 181/182 of bukit batok west avenue 8 basketball court, there is also a street soccer court there but our group only played at basketball court. Do sms edwin @ 98713701 or gary @ 97908241 if you r interested to join. Its Free for all to join