Singapore Expats Forum

What is an asian fetish

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Postby Guest » Sun, 14 Aug 2005 8:07 am

You're a white person in another country. If there aren't many white women around (presuming you're weighted towards preference of white women before other races) who do you date?

The locals.

Statistically there are more Chinese in Singapore then Malay or Indian. So the likelyhood of a white guy being with a Chinese local is greater than the others.

No yellow fever - just math.

Link

Postby Link » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 2:59 pm

Hello, came across this topic in another site and thought it might be an interesting read...though i only read the first few lines so i hope it does not deteriorate to racism.if it does, pls delete this post. By the way, i think nothing wrong with having an asian fetish.asian women are great :D

http://navisite.collegeclub.com/message ... yid=287624

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 3:07 pm

It is a pretty crummy link. Even our own trolls do a better job.

Postby Guest » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 3:34 pm

SPG stands for sarong(spelling) party girls...

they only go for white males whether your married or not... and they LOVE MONEY!!!!!

Go the SPG girls!

Postby Guest » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:50 pm

Thats the most disgusting and racist crap i have heard in my life. Why are you saying such nonsense. Dont hate us just because you are not good enough for us.

Chinese girls in singapore are well known to be the best looking, sexy, well groomed, presentable and very smart. Just because we dont want to go out with you, doesnt mean you can say things like this. Have some respect and grow up.

Postby Guest » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 1:40 pm

wow, u are really childish. Someone has been rejected, someone has been rejected!!HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like i said, dont hate us because you cant have us. Most white guys love chinese girls coz we are the best so you sound like sour grapes. Maybe go to the gym and work out a little. 8)

Postby Guest » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 2:10 pm

Most of these "SPGs" that i see go out with really good looking and rich white guys. So by process of elimination, you are hell ugly.hahaha

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 3:29 pm

I hate trolls. Goodbye offensive guest.

Postby Guest » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:11 pm

Strong Eagle, plz be more sensible. At least delete the SPG's replies to my posts as well, if you had to delete my posts then delete hers too.

Does it make any sense otherwise? Unless of course you yourself are afflicted with this "asian fetish".

Strong Eagle

Re: 2 hypocrite strong eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:34 am

Anonymous wrote:Fair, huh?

Yes. Get a life. I've got your IP. Quit trashing the boards.

selfish_gene

Postby selfish_gene » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:42 am

"Slant-eye for the white guy" :lol:
Oi! Oi! Oi!

selfish_gene

Postby selfish_gene » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:50 am

Anonymous wrote:Like i said, dont hate us because you cant have us. Most white guys love chinese girls because we are the best so you sound like sour grapes.

Like i said, asian women loves us :cool: and the asian chump gets left out in the cold....undesired by most other colored people...can't blame them for having sour grapes...

I mean, when was the last time an asian guy was defined as 'sexy'?
Oi! Oi! Oi!

Postby Guest » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 1:08 am

selfish_gene wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Like i said, dont hate us because you cant have us. Most white guys love chinese girls because we are the best so you sound like sour grapes.

Like i said, asian women loves us :cool: and the asian chump gets left out in the cold....undesired by most other colored people...can't blame them for having sour grapes...

I mean, when was the last time an asian guy was defined as 'sexy'?

Coloured People??!! What redneck town are you from?

selfish_gene

Postby selfish_gene » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 1:39 am

Anonymous wrote:Like i said, asian women loves us :cool: and the asian chump gets left out in the cold....undesired by most other races...can't blame them for having sour grapes...

how's that? 8)

or even better
Anonymous wrote:Like i said, asian women loves us :cool: and the asian chump gets left out in the cold....undesired by women of most other races including their own...can't blame them for having sour grapes...
Oi! Oi! Oi!

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Asian men are cute too !

Postby earthfriendly » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 2:37 am

"I mean, when was the last time an asian guy was defined as 'sexy'?"

Contrary to that, I find Japanese and Korean men and men from Hong Kong to be very appealling and so do many of my Chinese girlfriends. I like the Asian guys as they have a very boyish quality to them. There are many Chinese and Japanese girls who are not attracted by the body-builder and big hunk type that appeals to western women. We are not so much into a man's sex appeal but his persona, aura and self-cultivation (chinese term = siu yang).

I do love our Singaporean men too if they are pumped up with more self-confidence. Being brought up in an academic curriculum where English language is dominant and not well-versed in your own culture accounts for this lack of confidence. The problem is made worse by the fact that everything in life is handed to you where you do not practice your decision-making skills. From a young age, our doting parents and public policy-makers sets out the the path for you. Don't get me wrong, they are doing it with kind intentions as they do not want us to make mistakes. However, that also impairs our ability to make independent decisions. Now that the government is relaxing the academic system, more and more Singaporeans are free to explore cultural studies. As they start to learn more about their Chinese culture, Singapore men will be more reaasured of their own identity.