Singapore Expats

The Three Buttons

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

The Three Buttons

Post by Carpe Diem » Thu, 11 Aug 2005 1:21 am

Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton meet up in Baghdad for a round of talks in a new peace process. When Bill sits down, he notices three buttons onthe side of Saddam's chair.
They begin talking and after about five minutes Saddam presses the first button. A boxing glove springs out of a box on the desk and punches Clinton on the face. Confused, Clinton carries on talking, as Saddam falls about laughing.

A few minutes later the second button is pressed, and this time a big boot comes out a kicks Clinton in the shin. Again, Saddam laughs,and again Clinton carries on talking, not wanting to put off the bigger issue.

But when the third button is pressed and another boot comes out and kicks Clinton in the pants, he's finally had enough.

"I'm going back home!" he tells the Iraqi. "We'll finish these talks in two weeks!"

A fortnight passes and Saddam flies to the States for talks. As the two men sit down, Hussein notices three buttons on Clinton's chair and prepares himself for the Yanks revenge.

They begin talking and Bill presses the first button. Saddam ducks, but nothing happens. Clinton sniggers.

A few seconds later, he presses the second button. Saddam jumps up,but again nothing happens. Clinton roars with laughter.

When the third button is pressed, Saddam jumps up again, and again nothing happens. Clinton falls on the floor in a fit of hysterics.

"I'm fed up with this," says Saddam. "I'm going back to Baghdad!"

Clinton says through tears of laughter, "What Baghdad?"
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant