Singapore Expats Forum

Jobs in Sales and Marketing

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

EminSing

Jobs in Sales and Marketing

Postby EminSing » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 1:55 pm

Hello,

I'm just looking for some advice and any help if anyone has any! I moved out to Singapore 3 weeks ago and have started looking for work. My partner was relocated here 5 weeks ago. Altough i only graduated from University in the UK in May i have 18 months work experience in sales and marketing with a software company.

I know it will take me a while to find a job and i am prepared to wait but any advice people have re: agencies to speak to our ways to find a job fast would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Jobs in Sales and Marketing

Postby ksl » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 9:17 pm

EminSing wrote:Hello,

I'm just looking for some advice and any help if anyone has any! I moved out to Singapore 3 weeks ago and have started looking for work. My partner was relocated here 5 weeks ago. Altough i only graduated from University in the UK in May i have 18 months work experience in sales and marketing with a software company.

I know it will take me a while to find a job and i am prepared to wait but any advice people have re: agencies to speak to our ways to find a job fast would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards

It may help if you register, so people can contact you on the PM button, are you UK nationality, do you hold wp or dp here in Singapore? You can PM me with the information, if you do not wish to post it.