Singapore Expats Forum

Is there a better machine?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

GuGuToo

Is there a better machine?

Postby GuGuToo » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 1:43 pm

Is there a better machine than the saffron machine for the use of people to reason out ideals? The saffron machine is the best in that way because of its ability to distinguish between what makes money and what is for selfish purposes. But why not between money and better purposes(red), then sometimes, red wants things done its way and the ideals are not necessarily as big or the maybe the same size sometimes. NO.

Re: Is there a better machine?

Postby Guest » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 1:59 pm

GuGuToo wrote:Is there a better machine than the saffron machine for the use of people to reason out ideals? The saffron machine is the best in that way because of its ability to distinguish between what makes money and what is for selfish purposes. But why not between money and better purposes(red), then sometimes, red wants things done its way and the ideals are not necessarily as big or the maybe the same size sometimes. NO.

Saffron machine? Never heard of it. and your NO at the end was you answering your own question?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 3:16 pm

Hey GuGuToo,

Where you been bro? I still want some of whatever it is your on... 8)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 5:17 pm

GuGuToo wrote:Is there a better machine than the saffron machine for the use of people to reason out ideals? The saffron machine is the best in that way because of its ability to distinguish between what makes money and what is for selfish purposes. But why not between money and better purposes(red), then sometimes, red wants things done its way and the ideals are not necessarily as big or the maybe the same size sometimes. NO.

There is no better machine, than the saffron machine, the unique discovery of technology that helps analysts uncover associations between seemingly unrelated pieces of information. It has the ability to mine massive amounts of data to identify connections that draw users down a path of discovery leading to new insights, directions and conclusions... all in real time. (Red) is all in the mind, and the mind is not always stable, as the saffron machine, try (yellow)

Postby Guest » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 5:31 pm

ksl wrote:

There is no better machine, than the saffron machine, the unique discovery of technology that helps analysts uncover associations between seemingly unrelated pieces of information. It has the ability to mine massive amounts of data to identify connections that draw users down a path of discovery leading to new insights, directions and conclusions... all in real time. (Red) is all in the mind, and the mind is not always stable, as the saffron machine, try (yellow)

hey man, far out..coool, make love not war, peace man.. hey man., where can i find this saffron machine cuz like its been on the board all day man..and i need to know man,... pass the grass man

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Postby stefania » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 9:04 pm

GuGutoo, how i have MISSED youuuuuuuu!! :P

And dudes, don't try to make any sense of whatever he/she says. The cool dude's in da house! 8) 8) 8)

Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Shilo2010 » Thu, 11 Aug 2005 8:58 am

Sounds like a magic eight ball to me.