Singapore Expats

sex after periods

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
adelina

sex after periods

Post by adelina » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 9:15 pm

Hey people!

just a week ago, i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and i'm really glad that i did because it really brought us closer together.

However, we did it on the last day of my period and i'm kinda worried now. It was unprotected sex but he didn't ejaculate in me.

Cleaned up real well straight after that. Initially i wasn't worried because i tot my period was just going to end and that ovulation hasn't begun yet, but his concern shook me a bit and now i'm kinda worried.

Should i be? What should i do then? Btw, i'm only 17 :(

ceres
Regular
Regular

Post by ceres » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:00 pm

firstly, your so young and underage right under SG law? Anyway just make sure you didn't make the wrong choice. Yes ovalution not yet started but beware sperms can live up to 7days inside our body so it can still be dangerous but chances are low. Anyway, see a doctor and ask for EC pills (emergency pill/ morning pill). This pill will some how i think delay ur ovalution i think but ur period will get mess up abit.
secondly, i think you and your partner will go for sex more often through my experience. :P So it's best to do get some contraceptive if you do it occasionally. condoms aren't that effective but it prevents STDs. Contraceptive like pills or the latest patch thing. Talk to a doctor would be best. I'm currently using patch just started only.
Your period will get mess up after consuming the EC pill and i think EC pill must be consumed within the 72hrs after sex or else not effective. Make sure your partner does not touch or had touch any girls for the past few months i think. You know Aids, HIV or STDs. just be more careful.

adelina

Post by adelina » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:35 pm

firstly, thanks!

anwyays, can i get those pills from pharmacies? i don't think i wanan head to a doctor.. :oops:

hsn

Post by hsn » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:18 pm

you can probably get those pills, the contraceptive ones at pharmacies, but the EC pills, you've to get from a doctor.

Note that contraceptive pills are only prescribed to married women in government clinics here or to unmarried women with irregular periods. It's the rule in polyclinics.

ceres> the legal age in Singapore is 16.

Post by Guest » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:36 pm

When is the safest period to have unprotected sex?I remember there's something like ovulation period where you have to count how many days from your period thingy. Anyone can share the info how many days after/before period to have sex to avoid pregnancy. THanks

ceres
Regular
Regular

Post by ceres » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:44 pm

hmm i tried going pharmicies all said must go to clinic to get they don't sell. my contraceptive is bought through clinic. :D
Sorry i'm not good against law especially SG is so full of LAWS. :wink:
Just visit a doctor female one would be better, easier to talk. Girl, don't feel uncomfortable. Talk to the doctor to get more understanding and then you can have a safer sex with your partner. The doctor won't go gossip around. :wink:

Post by Guest » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:51 pm

ceres wrote:hmm i tried going pharmicies all said must go to clinic to get they don't sell. my contraceptive is bought through clinic. :D
Sorry i'm not good against law especially SG is so full of LAWS. :wink:
Just visit a doctor female one would be better, easier to talk. Girl, don't feel uncomfortable. Talk to the doctor to get more understanding and then you can have a safer sex with your partner. The doctor won't go gossip around. :wink:
true, the doctor wants ur $$ only.