Singapore Expats

Slimming

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
teenwans2slim

Slimming

Post by teenwans2slim » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 1:10 pm

I'm actually a teenager, and i really wanna lose that fats... while im young.
I've been tryin to exercise & diet etc.
But still haven really lost much.

Maybe i need a personal trainer to motivate me?
I seriously need some supervision, so i can lose those "extra"
weight & maintain a healthy weight.

There are a lot of personal trainers out there but how would i know if they're really gonna help me...?

(I'm on the "budget-side" of cuz, still studying and stuff, so cant really afford anything too expensive.)

Well i'm not sure if i'm not old enough fer a personal trainer. i'm 17 btw.

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 3:02 pm

hi, to be frank u r not old to hav a personal trainer coz i have one. im only 15. my trainer come to my apartment every one or twice a week to help me in my problems. i have been training with him for around 6 month n i really improve alot. my trainer help me to be discipline and know what kind of exercise for me. i can recommend him to you. you can him at his hp 98511330 and his name is joe. why dont give it a try and i think you wioll be happy with the result his produce.

frog

Re: Slimming

Post by frog » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 7:14 pm

hi teenwan2slim,

i think you shold try out and do some research before signing up for personal trainer. i'm a qualify trainer, i can give you a free assesment. please e-mail me if you are interested '[email protected]'
teenwans2slim wrote:I'm actually a teenager, and i really want to lose that fats... while im young.
I've been tryin to exercise & diet etc.
But still haven really lost much.

Maybe i need a personal trainer to motivate me?
I seriously need some supervision, so i can lose those "extra"
weight & maintain a healthy weight.

There are a lot of personal trainers out there but how would i know if they're really gonna help me...?

(I'm on the "budget-side" of cuz, still studying and stuff, so cant really afford anything too expensive.)

Well i'm not sure if i'm not old enough fer a personal trainer. i'm 17 btw.