Singapore Expats Forum

Moslem women told not to wear hijabs....

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

briceloh
Reporter
Reporter

Postby briceloh » Sat, 06 Aug 2005 12:39 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
briceloh wrote:dude, dnt anyhow put the blame on me. i didnt write that rubbish. and i dnt hide under the "guest" account. i'd already suggested that there shld be some regulations in this forum but nobody listens. tat's why there are ppl like u who starts flaming behind the guest account and put others in the spot. how naive really, those threads come after mine and they belongs to me?

Huh? Brice, what's that all about? who's blaming you for what?

some smart ass posted without signing in, or simply wanna remain anoymonous. then some smarter ass say's i'm the one shouting here and there. omg....

Postby Guest » Sat, 06 Aug 2005 2:13 pm

briceloh wrote:dude, dnt anyhow put the blame on me. i didnt write that rubbish. and i dnt hide under the "guest" account. i'd already suggested that there shld be some regulations in this forum but nobody listens. tat's why there are ppl like u who starts flaming behind the guest account and put others in the spot. how naive really, those threads come after mine and they belongs to me?

Come to think of it, you may be right. So I apologise, It may well be the page was in cache, so when i opened the forum, it showed you as the last poster. It's no big deal, and even if registered, it would have done the same.

Just because you register, doesn't mean that you are not anonymous, or identified, which makes you a little naive to think you are identified. But lets just drop it, I've said sorry.

Postby Guest » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 6:33 pm

Did anyone read the latest about this syrian moslem cleric with 9 effing children living off the state benefits in the Uk? Why was he allowed to live there for 18 years without contributing to the British economy??

Well done Tony and George for ridding this world of the these devilish evil people who follow the teachings of an equally evil and devlish man the son of a witch.

venessa2

Postby venessa2 » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 6:43 pm

When the idol worshippers did not give in to his (mohammad's) demands that they stop worshipping them he was so annoyed. He was kicked out of mecca and he went to live in medina. There he gathered an army of thugs, thieves, murderers and all the criminals that were available at that time and attacked the meccans and slaughtered thousands upon thousands of meccan people . After this he sent his armies to slaughter others in order to convert them into freak islam shit . This is the worst religionin the world. Mohamad could not read or write so how could he have written their shit koran ?

correction

Postby correction » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 1:01 am

Anonymous wrote:Isn't it MUM and not MOM ?

It is mummy and not mommy, anonymous :lol: :lol: