Singapore Expats Forum

Lipo

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Seven

Lipo

Postby Seven » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 2:35 am

I am planning on having Liposuction done in September. I was originally thing about having it done in Malaysia, but after reading several posts, I am not sure if that’s a wise choice. Have anyone had this procedure done in Malaysia, Thailand, or Korea. Can anyone recommend a Doctor, Center, or a hospital with great doctors, service and aftercare?

Thanks

Re: Lipo

Postby Guest » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:17 pm

Seven wrote:I am planning on having Liposuction done in September. I was originally thing about having it done in Malaysia, but after reading several posts, I am not sure if that’s a wise choice. Have anyone had this procedure done in Malaysia, Thailand, or Korea. Can anyone recommend a Doctor, Center, or a hospital with great doctors, service and aftercare?

Thanks

We are having ours done in Dec. So if u r keen to join us u r most welcome. We r going to BKK to have it done with Dr. Poomee who is a reputable doc & the HOD Plastic Surgery of Bumrungrad.

Which part of yr body u planning to do Seven?

Desperate

liposuction

Postby Desperate » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:56 pm

Hi Guest,

u had done a lipo b4? i m interested on lipo to be done on my thighs, do
u have any idea on the charges and how many inches can be shed off
from one side?
Thanks

IRENE

Dat

Re: liposuction

Postby Dat » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 1:09 pm

Desperate wrote:Hi Guest,

u had done a lipo b4? i m interested on lipo to be done on my thighs, do
u have any idea on the charges and how many inches can be shed off
from one side?
Thanks

IRENE

Hi..Maybe i can introduce a fitness consultant to help u with this problem?

Sammieon

Re: Lipo

Postby Sammieon » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:41 pm

i wish to join u guys to Bumrungrad Hospital for liposuction. When is the exact date? And can let me noe the exact amount to pay? Thanks!

We are having ours done in Dec. So if u r keen to join us u r most welcome. We r going to BKK to have it done with Dr. Poomee who is a reputable doc & the HOD Plastic Surgery of Bumrungrad.

Which part of yr body u planning to do Seven?[/quote]

momogigi

Postby momogigi » Tue, 14 Feb 2006 9:11 am

hi seven,

how is your experience with Dr Poomee, I am scheduling a liposuction with him this march. Hope that you can provide me some info / experience? do you like the result? any lumps or very smooth?

many thxs