Singapore Expats Forum

Good Clean Fun!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Shazers
Regular
Regular

Good Clean Fun!

Postby Shazers » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 6:11 pm

Hmm,

Heard that things can go wild at WNDC. Apparently people snogging there!! Will it be a safe place to have clean fun?! I wonder......

Shazers,
The world's awaiting

Chris_Austria
Regular
Regular

Postby Chris_Austria » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 6:18 pm

what's not "clean" about snogging? :lol:
"We're the middle children of history, men. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."

Postby Guest » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 7:29 pm

ok, don't blast me now but, what is 'snogging'? is it an English term?

cyber_m0nkey
Regular
Regular

Postby cyber_m0nkey » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 7:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:ok, don't blast me now but, what is 'snogging'? is it an English term?

kissing!

Postby Guest » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 8:09 pm

well, from last wndc, there's stupid couple who hooked up from that event kissing, but the rest are normal people.

Missy_81

Postby Missy_81 » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:06 pm

8) Missy_81

Really...i didn't see, i was there yesterday, perhaps after i left. Is it
foreigners or local people ?? Waah...they really get it hooking. Maybe
they are couple, perhaps. Whatever it is, don't mind them. Whatever
they want to do let it be as long as they never disturb our peace and
comfort.

Chris_Austria
Regular
Regular

Postby Chris_Austria » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 1:03 am

once again: What is wrong about kissing, flirting, getting to know each other etc.? I mean, we are human beings, and I don't know whether somebody has told you that, but there is a natural "law" "forcing" us to get closer with the opposite sex... If u deny that, u deny your existence...
"We're the middle children of history, men. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."

Shazers
Regular
Regular

Let's say..............

Postby Shazers » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:50 am

Chris_Austria Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

once again: What is wrong about kissing, flirting, getting to know each other etc.? I mean, we are human beings, and I don't know whether somebody has told you that, but there is a natural "law" "forcing" us to get closer with the opposite sex... If u deny that, u deny your existence

U see,
........... Getting closer to the opposite sex..understandable but not everytime you meet another attractive opposite sex! Remember we are but humans with a sense of responsibility! Not animals!! :lol:

Shazers
Mortal

Chris_Austria
Regular
Regular

Re: Let's say..............

Postby Chris_Austria » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 2:24 pm

Shazers wrote:
U see,
........... Getting closer to the opposite sex..understandable but not everytime you meet another attractive opposite sex! Remember we are but humans with a sense of responsibility! Not animals!! :lol:

So we act without responsibility when we love each other?... ok, this might be true :lol: ... nevertheless, I really don't understand what's wrong about it... if somebody decides to live like this, why should anybody have a problem with that... just because some religions tell people to live in celibacy?

And animals are quite responsible beings... they, for example, never produce waste like humans do...

Shazers
Regular
Regular

Lets see............

Postby Shazers » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 8:25 pm

Chris_Austria
So we act without responsibility when we love each other?

Hmm,

What I meant to say that a human can only love (deep luv!) with another person of the opposite sex person...duh marriages! Why must there be a divorce before a new marriage takes place?! U get what i mean?! Promiscuity is frowned upon! Though not friendly flirting! :lol:

There is a difference between humans and animals! Humans are humans! They have laws thats whats separates humans from animals!Animals are animals! They are right in their own sense!

Shazers
ANyway

Postby Guest » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 9:47 pm

what do you all expect from indians?