Singapore Expats

I want to learn Facial & Body Massage

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Scientific

Post by Scientific » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:34 am

It's ridiculous learning facial and body massage without doing the appropriate and very difficult Anatomy and Physiology year long course that should go with it.

It makes you very scared to go to these types of massage places if all you need to do is get someone to teach you...

skin type....etc.

Where is the proper science behind this?

What if someone dies because you massaged them without taking a medical inventory and you missed the fact that they had suffered from a thrombosis, or had high blood pressure.

It's quick learn courses like the ones mentioned which are dangerous beyond belief.

sms98582294

Post by sms98582294 » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 5:30 pm

Ex-Therapist wrote:Hi, the school's name is 'Top to Toe' located at Far East Plaza. I graduated from there.

If you are interested (not particular in getting certificate), i can teach you at a very reasonable rate.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for details.

:)
tell me more........ [email protected]

PassionL

Post by PassionL » Sat, 17 Sep 2005 1:58 am

Hi am the guest Ex-therapist, those who are interested to learn from me, I am located at Hillview, no certificates will be awarded upon completion as I am doing this as a freelancer.

For more information, please feel free to private message me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you. :)

sms98582294

Post by sms98582294 » Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:09 am

Anonymous wrote:http://www.bestcentral.com/modules.php? ... b3c8043316

I'm also interested in a basic facial course. Found the one above quite reasonable but they need a min of 2 persons to start the course. Anyone else interested?
Have you enrolled yet? LEt me know pls