Singapore Expats Forum

help needed urgently for underarms whitening

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

velly

help needed urgently for underarms whitening

Postby velly » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:26 pm

i have rather dark underarms which made me embarrassed of wearing sleevless. anyone know of how to reduce or remove the dark patch under ur arms? is the newly introduced Nivea deodorent specially to reduce underarm darkening useful? i need help asap as i have to attend at ballroom function very soon.

morz

Re: help needed urgently for underarms whitening

Postby morz » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:54 pm

velly wrote:i have rather dark underarms which made me embarrassed of wearing sleevless. anyone know of how to reduce or remove the dark patch under ur arms? is the newly introduced Nivea deodorent specially to reduce underarm darkening useful? i need help asap as i have to attend at ballroom function very soon.


I haven't tried the nivea deo, but i doubt it can do the whitening. But a malaysian friend recommended another friend a whitening deo which she says it's pretty good. She was saying she used to have dark underarms too, but now lightened a fair bit.

This is not available in Singapore. If you want more info, can help get it for you.

jp_morz@yahoo.com

Meowww

Re: help needed urgently for underarms whitening

Postby Meowww » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 4:18 pm

morz wrote:
velly wrote:i have rather dark underarms which made me embarrassed of wearing sleevless. anyone know of how to reduce or remove the dark patch under ur arms? is the newly introduced Nivea deodorent specially to reduce underarm darkening useful? i need help asap as i have to attend at ballroom function very soon.


I haven't tried the nivea deo, but i doubt it can do the whitening. But a malaysian friend recommended another friend a whitening deo which she says it's pretty good. She was saying she used to have dark underarms too, but now lightened a fair bit.

This is not available in Singapore. If you want more info, can help get it for you.

jp_morz@yahoo.com


Hello...I have down this treatment for whitening e underarms. Thou it is abit costly, but i sees results. I think using deo is nt very gd.

...

...

Postby ... » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 5:14 pm

Can anyone just name the brand instead of playing hide and seek?

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 5:29 pm

e place is call adonise... Lamer..

velly

Postby velly » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:39 pm

Anonymous wrote:e place is call adonise... Lamer..


may i know how much does it cost roughly & how long does it take to remove it?

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:50 pm

velly wrote:
Anonymous wrote:e place is call adonise... Lamer..


may i know how much does it cost roughly & how long does it take to remove it?


That depends...Mind to leave down yr email?

Guest

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:55 pm

Anonymous wrote:
velly wrote:
Anonymous wrote:e place is call adonise... Lamer..


may i know how much does it cost roughly & how long does it take to remove it?


That depends...Mind to leave down yr email?


serenity_smile26@yahoo.co.uk
mind emailing me the details asap. thanks

velly

Postby velly » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
velly wrote:
Anonymous wrote:e place is call adonise... Lamer..


may i know how much does it cost roughly & how long does it take to remove it?


That depends...Mind to leave down yr email?


serenity_smile26@yahoo.co.uk
mind emailing me the details asap. thanks


i'm velly who typed the previous message. forgotten to include my username.

kansah
Regular
Regular
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2005
Contact:

Postby kansah » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 1:09 am

Hi Velly,

Why don't you have your underarm waxed first before you try any whitening product? It can help lighten it just a bit. And if those products don't work, check the beauty shops and see if they have an underarm whitening program. You will see it will be lighter by 2-3 shades.

Now, don't ask me which shop, cause I don't know :P . I only know because one of my girlfriends back home did the same thing and she was very happy with the result.

Hope this helps!!! And Gud luck! :D
Think of the solution; not the problem.

velly

Postby velly » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:43 pm

kansah wrote:Hi Velly,

Why don't you have your underarm waxed first before you try any whitening product? It can help lighten it just a bit. And if those products don't work, check the beauty shops and see if they have an underarm whitening program. You will see it will be lighter by 2-3 shades.

Now, don't ask me which shop, cause I don't know :P . I only know because one of my girlfriends back home did the same thing and she was very happy with the result.

Hope this helps!!! And Gud luck! :D


Hi kansah!

thanks alot! it really helps=)

beautysafe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 05 Jun 2005

Postby beautysafe » Sun, 07 Aug 2005 4:10 pm

I got this bio underarm whitening from this lady in yahoo auction. It is quite effective. u can really see improvement. i think her yahoo id is beauty_enquiry.

Guest

Postby Guest » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:17 am

No need to spend alot money
just get the Wakilala clear essence fr the SaSa store
it is very good for theunderarms,whitening and tightens pores..
and the price is only $13.40

vandar

hi!!!!

Postby vandar » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 8:20 pm

velly wrote:
kansah wrote:Hi Velly,

Why don't you have your underarm waxed first before you try any whitening product? It can help lighten it just a bit. And if those products don't work, check the beauty shops and see if they have an underarm whitening program. You will see it will be lighter by 2-3 shades.

Now, don't ask me which shop, cause I don't know :P . I only know because one of my girlfriends back home did the same thing and she was very happy with the result.

Hope this helps!!! And Gud luck! :D


Hi kansah!

thanks alot! it really helps=)

hi velly,
you said it really helps...
So i wanna know which beauty shop were you going to ask and how much did it cost...??


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests