Singapore Expats Forum

In Singapore for a week - Good clubs / Live music / girls

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

In Singapore for a week - Good clubs / Live music / girls

Postby Spartacus » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 9:18 pm

Hey there

Just thought I'd drop a mail and ask where's hot to go for a night out. I'm a 33 y.o. guy from UK arriving this weekend looking to enjoy a beer and go out to a few clubs......Would love someone to show me the clubbing scene...(IE Female.....No fatties though) So wheres the place to go for live music, cheesy dancing and general fun

PS...Smart ar$e comments will be most welcome...Coz I know you lot are going to give them anyway !!!!!

Lady Sling

You seem a bit of a CoUNT!

Postby Lady Sling » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 9:32 pm

sling yer hook 'cos "sweaty socks" welcome over here

Miss Pie Eater

Just remember to bring your KY

Postby Miss Pie Eater » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 9:34 pm

cos if you don't pull a fat bird, there's plenty of vacancies at the fudge packer's inn.

Ms Pork Sausage Arms

Postby Ms Pork Sausage Arms » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 9:36 pm

Burd Turglar.

Anus sunshine when yaw gorn....

Postby Burd Turglar. » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:03 pm

Sure I'd like to meet up with you.

Let's do the "Tradesman's" at Raffles...may I suggest a bit of cottaging first, then up to your hotel for some Hardcore Filching.

"He wears my ring, to show the world that HE belongs to me..."

Now thats not nice

Postby Spartacus » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:01 am

Hey, I asked a serious question and I get this foul mouthed tirade from all you lot. . . . Come on - Play the white man here !, Its easy to knock someone when you're at the end of a PC - I bet Burd Turglar, Miss Pork sausages, and Lady Sling are all figments of some anoraks imagination. I mean at least have the guts to say Turd Burgler - Forums ....who'd advertise, anyway, I'm sure you normal people out there have a wee bit more decorum than these stubby fingered piss taking never got out and met a girl before TWATS. Go on ...bring it on you freaks......

PS.........Where is the tradesmans.......