Singapore Expats

Racism in Singapore

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Post by Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 8:18 pm

not to flame anyone, but is that guy vaucluse only awful in looks or is he awfully dumb too?

Dude are you some kinda propaganda machine for LKY or his cronies? WTF r u doing bashing malaysia, mahathir and god knows what else (even some poor guys who are venting their frustations here gets bashed) when u, i & every body else in this goddamned forum noe jolly well how your a$$ will b fu.c.ked the moment u utter a single word against LKY in public in SINGAPORE.

What goddamned purpose does it serve you to constantly bash anybody criticising singapore?

Maybe cos your a$$ is still sore from the last time LKY's d!cK penetrated it, you dont wanna criticise this place. But you dont need to bash some one else who does.

Is that clear?

Vaucluse wrote:Having done business in Malaysia for donkeys years now, I cannot think of another country that has such overt racist policies - stretching from education to politics to entrance to government employment to banking preferences.

Up until now we could blame the mad doctor Mahatir, whom someone should bend over and - oh well . . . He has always had it in for the Chinese, then Westerners and in the end anyone not Malay or Muslim - good riddance to him and more power to those that want to make Malaysia a more liberal and prosperous - based on merit - place.

Anyone want to join in a class-action defamation suit against Mahatir for his famous sentence that all Americans and Europeans practise buggery? Love to drag this guy through te courts. He has been venting his poison without consequences far too long - silly old bugger . . . oops. :D

Post by Guest » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 4:10 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:No country in the world can be as racist as the UK, USA and other white countries in case you did not know :shock: :roll:
Yeah Right! That's why the UK gave you your freedom, and built your cities, education system and laws, you uneducated little no brainer! I guess you must have been at the end of the que, when they handed brains out!!!

If it wasn't for the UK, you'd still be living 20 to a room, in your grotty little kampong!
and run their wussy wuss off when they got PWN3D by the japs

low class racist country

Post by low class racist country » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 4:35 am

Racist, Racist, Racist.

Now almost 50 years on we really should review the social contract because it has not served its purpose.

This is because 3rd generation non-malays born and bred on this soil is considered 'pendatang' and second class citizens. Whereas recent Indonesian newcomers and Pakistani husbands to malays enjoy better privileges.

Now this agenda is religiously skewed and that is how the Indonesians and the Pakistanis are enjoying better privileges at the expense of 3rd or 4th generation non-malay Malaysians.

This also probably explains why the Orang Asli still do not fully enjoy the privileges of the social agenda.

Are the malays so impoverished in intellect and ability that they need handouts to survive?

The alternative already exists - the day the malays rely on themselves, not Umno, is the day they write their own destiny.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:08 am

Oh dear guest:
not to flame anyone, but is that guy vaucluse only awful in looks or is he awfully dumb too?

If you are the best intellectual midget that can stand up for Malaysia, then I doubt many here will quake with fear.

Nice argumentation style, however . . . Now let's see you talk your way out of a paper bag.

Can't?

Ok, we'll make it a wet paper bag.

Now, if you'd like to refute any of the things I have said, please feel free:
overt racist policies - stretching from education to politics to entrance to government employment to banking preferences.

Up until now we could blame the mad doctor Mahatir, whom someone should bend over and - oh well . . . He has always had it in for the Chinese, then Westerners and in the end anyone not Malay or Muslim - good riddance to him and more power to those that want to make Malaysia a more liberal and prosperous - based on merit - place.
Come on, wit-wizard - please use your, clearly well honed, debating skills to argue agianst these points.

Is the banking system, in terms of housing loansand others, not biased for Malays?
Is entry to the government service not biased towards Malays?
Is there not a quota on non-Malay students for University entrance?

etc . . . Please feel free to take your time in answering, I realise there were some words in my post with more than one sylable.

'nuff said Image

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:37 am

when u, i & every body

:mrgreen: What a cunning linguist you are . . . :mrgreen:

Now, try to use two hands to type - that's it - get your other hand off your @#% and try using those opposable digits that God gave us. . . .

Good boy, now remove the muzzle - actually, leave it on.

(I'll do an Eric here and mention that, at least with a registered name people can follow what I write - you, however, possibly change direction in your views each time you post, or assume different personas to back yourself up - bit like playing with yourself, really - remember that you shouldn't get sticky stuff on your keyboard, so second hand OFF and on the table . . . )

'nuff said Image