Singapore Expats

i want sex again

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
depressed

i want sex again

Post by depressed » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 6:26 pm

i had STD last year & had it treated 3 times but cud not take the pain so stopped temporarily to see if it could heal on its own. however sex is so painful now that im so afraid to do it with my bf. i love him alot and hes very suportive but im human n i love sex n i bet he misses it too. my bf surprisingly doesnt have any signs of std even tho we had sex regularly b4. i would be most grateful if anybody could recommend me a way to treat vaginal warts permantly n less painfully. really people, its no point looking good but not being able to get intimate with the person you love... :(

in need of help :(

Post by .. » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 6:34 pm

Hun,

we are not STD experts here. You do know you need to speak to a qualified medical professional to help you, dont you? Also there are plenty of educational material online regarding genital warts which you can obtain. read through carefully and be brave and go through the treatment.

He might not be showing signs of the disease but it does not mean he does not harbour any of the virus. He can infect you again even if you are cured.

Please see the doctor and take him along as well. Its your responsibility to take care of your health and also not to pass it back and forth between the two of you.

cyber_m0nkey
Regular
Regular

Post by cyber_m0nkey » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 6:40 pm

i had the same thing a few years ago. as with you my wife never go it. i had it treated and it has never reappeared on either of us.

You can always use protection - reduces the chances of passing it on significantly.

get the treatment as painful as it may be, then jump into bed with you bf and catch up :oops: :wink:

depressed

Post by depressed » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 7:07 pm

hi cyber_m0nkey, what type of treatment did you go for? can u recommend me a clinic? Ur lucky cus it keeps reoccuring for me...do u need to look after ur diet as well?

antoni lenoble

Re: i want sex again

Post by antoni lenoble » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 3:20 pm

depressed wrote:i had STD last year & had it treated 3 times but cud not take the pain so stopped temporarily to see if it could heal on its own. however sex is so painful now that im so afraid to do it with my bf. i love him alot and hes very suportive but im human n i love sex n i bet he misses it too. my bf surprisingly doesnt have any signs of std even tho we had sex regularly b4. i would be most grateful if anybody could recommend me a way to treat vaginal warts permantly n less painfully. really people, its no point looking good but not being able to get intimate with the person you love... :(

in need of help :(
Dear friend, sorry to hear your trouble.
It can be treated, depending on factors such as the size and location of the genital warts, a doctor will offer you one of several ways to treat them. You should discuss treatment options with your doctor.
Concerning your bf, carefull here, cause It is important to note that many individuals infected with hpv do not have outward signs, and may not know they are infected.
Various treatments are recommended by doctors to remove vaginal
warts. It includes topical chemical solutions, topical anti-viral solutions, immunotherapy, cryotherapy (using liquid nitrogen), surgical removal, and electrosurgery. Good luck to you, for more info visit www.lenobleonline.com