Singapore Expats Forum

Need help on my hair!!!!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

koalamoon

Need help on my hair!!!!

Postby koalamoon » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:03 pm

Hi all, I am new here and I need help on my hair... What should I do when I have oliy scalp and dry hair... Then my hair is a bit freezy due to it being dry and make it hard to manage... Tried putting on conditioner and moisturizer but no use... Had re-bonded my hair before but I cut it last year and it became like this... Can any1 advice me on what to do to my hair? I now considering going for treatment or re-bonding...

Handzatwork

Re: Need help on my hair!!!!

Postby Handzatwork » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:29 pm

koalamoon wrote:Hi all, I am new here and I need help on my hair... What should I do when I have oliy scalp and dry hair... Then my hair is a bit freezy due to it being dry and make it hard to manage... Tried putting on conditioner and moisturizer but no use... Had re-bonded my hair before but I cut it last year and it became like this... Can any1 advice me on what to do to my hair? I now considering going for treatment or re-bonding...

Hello, I am Joan C. from Handz@work. Can I suggest the following...

The condition of our skin and hair reflects our basic health. To stay healthy, skin requires a nourishing diet, including lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and plenty of water, as well as regular exercise and enough sleep.

Our hair too need our attention and will benefit from pampering and massage with nourishing, scented oils and aromatherapy treatments can help repair damaged hair.

You may like to get Jasmine essential oil which can improve texture and increase shine.

Method:-
Add 6 drops jasmine essential oil to 10 ml each of avocado oil and jojoba and then heat of hot water.

Massage warm blend into the hair and scalp with firm, circular movements. Stroke to the ends of the hair. Leave for 15 mins, then wash with unscented shampoo.

Combine a healthy lifestyle with this above method and you will see results.

Thank you
Joan C
Handz@work... Where scents and senses entwine
www.handzatwork.com

Don't funk with my heart

oily scalp and oily hair

Postby Don't funk with my heart » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:17 pm

Hi! Your scalp and hair condition is a sign that the shampoo you use is not
right for you try a range that contian essential oil in the formula from paris

:wink: Just a concerning wandering soul in the internet not looking for business

koalamoon

Postby koalamoon » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:44 am

There are so many brands... Which u think I should use?

koalamoon

Postby koalamoon » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:45 am

There are so many brands... Which u think I should use?

Postby Guest » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 1:32 pm

Hi,

http://www.amway2u.com/satinique/en_US/index.jsp

Check this whole range of hair treatment system. SATINIQUE Ceramide Infusion System.

It is designed to treat our hair as like we take care of our skin.

guaranteed to repair, strengthen and protect your hair in just one use.

Under "What's best for me". you can answer few question on your hair type and condition and it will show which product is for you and how to use it to achieve the result you desired.

I have been using satinique for few years.
The moisturiser detangler is what I love most. apply for 2 minutes and after cleansing it off, when I comb my hair, it's so smooth like as if I don't have hair....

And the Hair Spray, Styling Gel and mosse, when I use it, I sleep overnight and my pillow doesn't get oily. After whole day, if my hair out of shape due to wind, I just apply a bit of water and comb back and viola, my hair is like new.