Singapore Expats Forum

Looking For Overseas Opportunities

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

pearz76

Looking For Overseas Opportunities

Postby pearz76 » Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:11 pm

Hi All,

I was wondering if you guys down here can advise my where can I get a job opportunities in Overseas.

Any good and reliable websites that you know of?

Any agency ? Any recommends ??

Currently , I'm working in the HSE industry.

Country preference ...... is doesn't matter ....middle east , europe , South america or Russia.

Hope many of the expats down here can contribute their advise.

georgejacob

Employement in Singapore

Postby georgejacob » Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:56 pm

sir
I am looking for a good job in singapore My c.v has been attached here with .
Expecting areply at the earliest
Thanking you
Yours Faithfully

George Jacob P

Re: Looking For Overseas Opportunities

Postby Guest » Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:18 pm

pearz76 wrote:Hi All,

I was wondering if you guys down here can advise my where can I get a job opportunities in Overseas.

Any good and reliable websites that you know of?

Any agency ? Any recommends ??

Currently , I'm working in the HSE industry.

Country preference ...... is doesn't matter ....middle east , europe , South america or Russia.

Hope many of the expats down here can contribute their advise.

I'm not sure what HSE stands for, but anyways.

What I do know is that some recruitment agencies in Australia (and I'm sure elsewhere around ther world) do try and attract professionals from overseas if there is a shortage in particular fields, for example almost everywhere you go in rural australia there is a shortage of health professionals. Since city health professionals are reluctant to travel to these rural areas for work, or they can get paid just as well in the city, these agencies convince the potential employers to consider sponsoring someone overseas with relevant qualifications.

Since I don't know what HSE stands for, it would be hard to direct you to an agency relevant to you. But if you do a search on some key job websites eg http://mycareer.com.au or http://www.seek.com.au
you will find jobs relevant to you, and more than likely you will find one that was listed by a recruitment agency. It wont cost you anything to email the agency & get more info....

other than this, i'm not sure if there are any easier ways.
:?