Fun Things To Say in a Public Restroom
1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your
neighbour, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence
with a bodily function noise
4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shoot! My glass eye!"
6. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a
cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and sigh
7. Say, "Now how did that get there?"
8. Fill up a large flask with apple juice. Squirt it
erratically under the stall walls of your neighbours while
yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
9. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of
toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor.
Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?
10. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!
11. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"
12. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your
"Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to
the adjacent stall.
SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 2 Replies
- 1178 Views
Last post by joeyy
Tue, 08 Oct 2019 3:28 pm
- 0 Replies
- 2713 Views
Last post by Strong Eagle
Thu, 02 Sep 2021 1:39 am
- 3 Replies
- 1806 Views
Last post by malcontent
Mon, 14 Mar 2022 3:39 pm
- 7 Replies
- 3485 Views
Last post by Shradha
Wed, 06 Nov 2019 1:20 pm
What is the expected EP Processing Time if encountered Public Holidays like Chinese New Year?
Last post by richardlai « Wed, 07 Mar 2018 6:10 pmReplies: 15
Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
- 15 Replies
- 7406 Views
Last post by richardlai
Wed, 07 Mar 2018 6:10 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests