Singapore Expats

Watch Me Change

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Watch Me Change

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 9:31 pm

Ever wondered what you would look like with a different hair style or colour? A few more or less pounds? Or even too much suntan or SK-II? Wonder no more......

Watch me change.

Enjoy, :mrgreen:

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

The Hulk

Post by The Hulk » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:50 pm

Hey sms, why do you have to wondere???? U already look like the green monster :lol:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:43 pm

The Hulk wrote:Hey sms, why do you have to wondere???? U already look like the green monster :lol:
In your haste to flame me, you did not bother to read carefully did you. I don't have to wonder. I asked if you ever wondered. Doh! :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kansah
Regular
Regular

Post by kansah » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 1:00 am

I loved that site! A friend of mine forwarded it to me and it was hilarious! I specially liked the guy part. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Think of the solution; not the problem.

ivy2brush

Post by ivy2brush » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 1:25 am

When you fail to get the joke start flaming, heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahah