Singapore Expats Forum

Newbies Meeting Up Saturday 30 July at Sentosa

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
NC

Newbies Meeting Up Saturday 30 July at Sentosa

Postby NC » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 8:42 am

Back by popular demand, thanks to another fantastic night out last weekend! If you're new to Singapore, this really is a great way to meet a group of friendly, easygoing people!

I'm thinking of doing something slightly different this weekend:

Jazz by the Beach

Date: Saturday 30 July

Venue: Venue: Siloso Beach, Sentosa
(Near Cool Deck. By Bus: Blue Line & Siloso Beach Line
Bus.)

How to get there: There's a bus that goes to Sentosa
from Harbourfront MRT station, $3 incl island
admission (admission without transport is $2).

Admission to the music event is free

Time: 6pm onwards

If this is your first time joining the group, PM me for my phone number, then give me a ring when you get there and I'll find
you. Looking forward to catching up with everyone:)

Cheers,
NC

Chris_Austria
Regular
Regular

Postby Chris_Austria » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:18 am

Count me in.... I am really looking forward to meeting you again... and "Jazz by the beach" sounds perfect for me...

kyla

:)

Postby kyla » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 1:44 pm

What time will u be there?I wanna join u guys...

NC

Postby NC » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 5:10 pm

I'm going to try to be there for sunset, so probably around 6-ish? Unless it rains. PM me for my phone number, if it rains we'll go to one of the bars there instead.

Cheers:)
NC

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 8:29 am

Just a warning guys!!! Kyla is one of those girls that tries to charm and flirt with you to try to get things for free...eg. drinks...

wickedAnGeL

hi guys!

Postby wickedAnGeL » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 9:31 am

im a new comer here in singapore im a filipino 23 male, outgoin type of guy and like to have a friends here hopefully i can join you guys =) and i've never been to sentosa yet, i've been working here for 2months now so hopefully i can jive in thanks a lot
"No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large
number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced."

Chris_Austria
Regular
Regular

Postby Chris_Austria » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 9:56 am

Anonymous wrote:Just a warning guys!!! Kyla is one of those girls that tries to charm and flirt with you to try to get things for free...eg. drinks...

It's so nicte that you are worrying about my wallet, guest... thank you very much for this offending and completely useless post... talking soe down is really something that I can't stand...
"We're the middle children of history, men. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."

kansah
Regular
Regular

Postby kansah » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 6:07 pm

Hey NC!

Too bad I couldn't come last Saturday. Would have met more people then. Anyways, I'll try and see if I can get my a$$ there this Saturday.
Think of the solution; not the problem.

kyla

hey

Postby kyla » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 8:33 pm

Hey Guest!I know who you are,and i never flirt or asked any guys for a drinks.I dont know why you are posting such comment on me , you hardly knw me at all.

javer
Chatter
Chatter

Postby javer » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:47 am

Anonymous wrote:Just a warning guys!!! Kyla is one of those girls that tries to charm and flirt with you to try to get things for free...eg. drinks...

hey guest, if you have nothing nice to write about someone here in this forum, DON'T even post in here to the entire world... keep the shit to yourself! you don't wanna know how friends of her like me, now think of how a S.O.B you are...
Belial - Personification of Evil; Synonym for Satan; Angel of Lawlessness;

Chris_Austria
Regular
Regular

Postby Chris_Austria » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 9:39 pm

Nice evening, I really enjoyed it...

to everyone who came to my place after the Jazz by the beach: Greetings from me, Mayvin, and Lawrence the bug... thank you very much for your visit, feel free to visit us anytime u want... see you next weekend...
"We're the middle children of history, men. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."

SCA

Postby SCA » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:15 pm

Chris_Austria wrote:Nice evening, I really enjoyed it...

to everyone who came to my place after the Jazz by the beach: Greetings from me, Mayvin, and Lawrence the bug... thank you very much for your visit, feel free to visit us anytime u want... see you next weekend...

Thank you Chris, for your hospitality!

See you again soon.

Regards,

SCA