Singapore Expats Forum

"Apa, kamu tidak ada senang????"

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 2:03 pm

Sorry for the late reply as I was OSeas for the last few days.

Basically what I am trying to say is "Why arn't you happy?"

In other words - I was having some fun in my inital response and someone wanted to take me too seriously (which is always a problem :wink: ) and managed to make themselves very upset and unhappy. Another way of looking at it is to say to the poster that the reason they are upset is because they have made themselves that way.

And it is Bhasa Indonesian (sort of) with a bit of java slang mentality...

Bafana's Troll no100000

Postby Bafana's Troll no100000 » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 5:22 pm

Bafana wrote:Sorry for the late reply as I was OSeas for the last few days.

Basically what I am trying to say is "Why arn't you happy?"

In other words - I was having some fun in my inital response and someone wanted to take me too seriously (which is always a problem :wink: ) and managed to make themselves very upset and unhappy. Another way of looking at it is to say to the poster that the reason they are upset is because they have made themselves that way.

And it is Bhasa Indonesian (sort of) with a bit of java slang mentality...

Oh, Baffs, you are so Great!! I mean you are the Greatest Moderator in the very recent history of "Moderators" :D :D

Thank you for explaining all this to us and please accept our gratitude from the bottom of our hearts.

LONG LIVE BAFANA!!!! :D

We were only responding seriously 2 what had been said to us that's all. No we were not taking anything that seriously, so don't worry lah. Some guys in our group are too serious for their own good. I think because of the exam pressure, if you know what I mean!

Thanks again.

Postby Guest » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:55 am

That's by far the greatest number of trolls I have come across so far :lol:

Fanny

Postby Fanny » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 7:44 am

Thanks Baffs.

Return to “General Discussions”