Singapore Expats Forum

Censored!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 8:55 pm

Censor wrote:Shows what happens when teenage geeks are given a bit of power eh? (or is that an unproven allegation?) :D

Definitely and unproven (and incorrect) allegation.

Eric's Troll

Postby Eric's Troll » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 9:42 pm

dreambuddy wrote:
English Gent wrote:Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
-- Plato

EG, I had the honor of meeting the wise old Plato in my dreams last night and he predicted that you were going to quote Him :lol:

Guess what he told me??? He told me that he was really referring to you when he made those wise utterances some centuries ago :lol: He said that 'fools' have always existed in this world of ours. They existed in those days when he was on this earth just like they exist in this day and age, in the 21st century :lol:

So from the looks of it all, nothing has changed..hehehee

Surely Dreambuddy must = Eric from the Netherlands - sounds like the pencil has finally slipped from his grasp :)

Censor

Postby Censor » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 9:45 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
Censor wrote:Shows what happens when teenage geeks are given a bit of power eh? (or is that an unproven allegation?) :D

Definitely and unproven (and incorrect) allegation.

Yeah alright I'm sorry.

Re: Infantile Behavior.

Postby Guest » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:13 pm

English Gent wrote:Interesting to see that the pathetic trolls have reappeared, albeit in the cowardly, spineless and gutless anonymity that I am by now so well accustomed. I find it hard to take pond- life (no offence meant to pond-life) that slithers out from under their rocks to poke jibes at members and then retreat back into their dank wallows seriously. Frankly I have scraped more intelligent life forms from the sole of my boots after walking the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors where sheep droppings are in abundance.

Such is the depth that you self serving retards have resorted to, that you now post as if you were indeed the ‘English Gent’ or that you have the grey matter to speak on my behalf. Prey tell, are you so devoid of independent thought that you are unable to actually create your own persona? Now why does that not surprise me?

Trolls, you have my home phone number and have had the pleasure of speaking at length to my beautiful wife; we read your emails with just a little hint of pity for you I have to admit.

If you have any courage in you let me challenge you to a meeting. Go to the four corners of Singapore and bring as many of you as you can muster, come armed if you so wish, feel free to bring your cohorts, your pox ridden wives, brain damaged children and parents (if indeed you have any that are willing to ‘own up’) and any other vagrants you may chance upon along the way, and meet with the ‘English Gent’. Being a gentleman I shall of course come alone and will take little solace from dispensing with you all single handedly, but I fear this is one way to deal with you. You have been challenged ‘Sire’, now do you wish to take up this challenge or flee this place for good and return to blog heaven? I would think that for someone with so many obvious grievances towards me that this would be an opportunity too good to resist.

Now put up or shut up you pathetic, pitiable, wretched excuse for human life!!!

H

some women are very naive or very stupid or both or their husbands or boyfriend is a damn good liar!

Postby Guest » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:16 pm

I wonder if it ever crossed EG's mind that his own wife and her cohorts might his own stalkers!!

Postby Guest » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:34 pm

English Gent wrote:Interesting to see that the pathetic trolls have reappeared, albeit in the cowardly, spineless and gutless anonymity that I am by now so well accustomed. I find it hard to take pond- life (no offence meant to pond-life) that slithers out from under their rocks to poke jibes at members and then retreat back into their dank wallows seriously. Frankly I have scraped more intelligent life forms from the sole of my boots after walking the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors where sheep droppings are in abundance.

Such is the depth that you self serving retards have resorted to, that you now post as if you were indeed the ‘English Gent’ or that you have the grey matter to speak on my behalf. Prey tell, are you so devoid of independent thought that you are unable to actually create your own persona? Now why does that not surprise me?

Trolls, you have my home phone number and have had the pleasure of speaking at length to my beautiful wife; we read your emails with just a little hint of pity for you I have to admit.

If you have any courage in you let me challenge you to a meeting. Go to the four corners of Singapore and bring as many of you as you can muster, come armed if you so wish, feel free to bring your cohorts, your pox ridden wives, brain damaged children and parents (if indeed you have any that are willing to ‘own up’) and any other vagrants you may chance upon along the way, and meet with the ‘English Gent’. Being a gentleman I shall of course come alone and will take little solace from dispensing with you all single handedly, but I fear this is one way to deal with you. You have been challenged ‘Sire’, now do you wish to take up this challenge or flee this place for good and return to blog heaven? I would think that for someone with so many obvious grievances towards me that this would be an opportunity too good to resist.

Now put up or shut up you pathetic, pitiable, wretched excuse for human life!!!

H

Pitiable? Pathetic? So all the women you screwed, lied to, messed with, bullshitted to, played heart and mind games with, that is not pitiable and pathetic behaviour?
What a disgusting person you are!

Postby Guest » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:09 am

[!!!

H[/quote]

Welcome back EG !!!! Missed your wit and reparteee :) Should you require a "second" as is traditional in the form of duel you envisage I should be delighted to make myself available. In the meantime you may rely on me to defend your honour in these parts Sire.[/quote]

u must be a woman he got all excited with his delicicious flower words about how he would like to kiss your luscious lips and do all kinds of other stuff to your body and how much he misses and loves you!

Eric's troll's troll

Postby Eric's troll's troll » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 1:03 am

Anonymous wrote:I wonder if it ever crossed EG's mind that his own wife and her cohorts might his own stalkers!!

Halla mishak mozrella :lol: :lol:

I nefer knew he fas being stalfked :lol: :lol: Halla, halla mishak mozrella :D

Upset Guest

Let it Drop

Postby Upset Guest » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:00 pm

Why don't the trolls just let it drop. It's getting boring.

Fascinated

Re: Let it Drop

Postby Fascinated » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 3:24 pm

Upset Guest wrote:Why don't the trolls just let it drop. It's getting boring.

Boring???? You call this boring!!!! What do you recommend for entertainment over this - its got everything :D

Someone's troll2

Postby Someone's troll2 » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 5:09 pm

Hallaaaaaaaaaaa How can you make such a vile, evil suggestion? Shame on you, hallla, hallaaaaaaaaaa mishak mozerrella :lol:

The trolls always come up with the most fantastic information. They add spice and sex to the otherwise boring topics, did the Moderators never tell you this..halla, halla mishak mozerrell.. it is beyond me :lol:

Dyana

Postby Dyana » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:28 am

What are you trying to say? I know you have a message for us to read but we can't understand you unless you use English.

Postby Guest » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 8:06 am

Actually it would have all gone away if EG had kept quiet and faded away but he had to bring it all up again so tell him to go piss off!!

EG's Second

Postby EG's Second » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 5:30 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Actually it would have all gone away if EG had kept quiet and faded away but he had to bring it all up again so tell him to go piss off!!

Don't you have the balls to tell him to piss off yourself Guest? And if it is getting so boring why do you keep coming back for more you oxygen starved cretin :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 6:00 pm

EG's Second wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Don't you have the balls to tell him to piss off yourself Guest? And if it is getting so boring why do you keep coming back for more you oxygen starved cretin :lol:

Sigh.. so just resurrected or from deep slumber? OK.. you asked me to do something so let me oblige:
"Hey EG and EG's second.. PISS OFF!"
Better? It was all nice and quiet and then you decided to let loose again- so i guess you are bored and got tired of filing your toe nails or chewing them or watching the grass grow? Now you need to come back and get some 'energy' from others- like that other poster posted some stuff about energy-- hmmn so what state are you in now-? Intimidator? Poor Me? I think a bit of both- Poor Me cos you are feeling sorry for yourself because you feel rejected and wronged ; Intimidator cos u r angry because no one is paying attention to you..oh maybe even Interrogator based on your hostile questioning...

Now you may not be EG after all OR EG's supporter (a woman in love with his shadow perhaps? Better still a MAN!!) so if you arent EG or his 'second' (second wife?).. I apologise as it will not be relevant.. actually its all relevant cos im giving the answers to the post! He wanted to engage me in an energy exchange on this board so you got one! OK!
I'm off to the toilet to take a dump now, excuse me!

Post below is courtesy of the other thread and a link from the internet!
Do you come to this board to get approval and/or admiration from others?
When you feel low do you come here? When you feel 'high' do you come here?

Quote from the book Celestine Prophecy:

Humans have often cut themselves off from an inner connection with this mystical energy. As a result we have tended to feel weak and insecure, and we have often sought to build ourselves up by securing energy from other human beings. We do this by seeking to manipulate or dominate the other's attention. If we can force the attention of another, then we feel a boost from the other's energy, making us stronger, but leaving that person weakened. Often others fight back against this usurping of their strength, creating a power struggle.

The 4 Control Dramas:

An Intimidator will threaten you, either verbally or physically, forcing you to pay attention to him thus giving him energy.

An Interrogator sets up a drama by asking questions and probing into another's world with the specific intention of finding something wrong. Then they criticise what they find wrong forcing the other to become self-conscious and pay attention to what the interrogator is doing and thinking about so as not to do anything wrong that the interrogator would notice. This psychic deference gives him the energy he desires.

An Aloof person looks mysterious and secretive. This "cautiousness" is a way of pulling someone into their drama by making them try to figure out exactly what is going on with them. By doing this, they make the other give them their full attention and thus their energy.

A Poor Me character will tell another about nasty things that are happening to them, implying maybe that the other is responsible or through their inaction that they are responsible for this continuing misfortune. What they say puts the person in a position where they have to defend themselves against the idea that they are not doing enough for this person.

Some people use more than one drama in different circumstances but most have one dominant control drama that they tend to repeat depending on what worked well in their early family life.

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”