Singapore Expats Forum

Censored!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004

Postby dot dot dot » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 8:42 am

the pencil example I was giving is the fact that if left- and right side of the brain are not connected, it is not possible for the person to touch the pencil (feeling) and then say what it is (speech).

Although I am not sure if this is the case for the 'guest' OP, I am a 100% sure the disorder has grown into it severest stage: schizofrenia.

The way this person is creating multiple personalities and is discussing with himself, is a clear showcase of MPS.

OP, get your personalities together and all of you hurry to get surgery done?

Eric

Guest

Curious .....

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:11 am

i think the people out there who DO have an info will be happy to give u details if YOU put your email address here but surely nobody is going to paste it up here.



What's happening here, I have no clue .Can somebody be kind enough and also mail me some details at shatzlli@yahoo.com

WYWY

WHY DO WE COME TO THIS BOARD?

Postby WYWY » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:57 am

Do you come to this board to get approval and/or admiration from others?
When you feel low do you come here? When you feel 'high' do you come here?

Quote from the book Celestine Prophecy:

Humans have often cut themselves off from an inner connection with this mystical energy. As a result we have tended to feel weak and insecure, and we have often sought to build ourselves up by securing energy from other human beings. We do this by seeking to manipulate or dominate the other's attention. If we can force the attention of another, then we feel a boost from the other's energy, making us stronger, but leaving that person weakened. Often others fight back against this usurping of their strength, creating a power struggle.

The 4 Control Dramas:

An Intimidator will threaten you, either verbally or physically, forcing you to pay attention to him thus giving him energy.

An Interrogator sets up a drama by asking questions and probing into another's world with the specific intention of finding something wrong. Then they criticise what they find wrong forcing the other to become self-conscious and pay attention to what the interrogator is doing and thinking about so as not to do anything wrong that the interrogator would notice. This psychic deference gives him the energy he desires.

An Aloof person looks mysterious and secretive. This "cautiousness" is a way of pulling someone into their drama by making them try to figure out exactly what is going on with them. By doing this, they make the other give them their full attention and thus their energy.

A Poor Me character will tell another about nasty things that are happening to them, implying maybe that the other is responsible or through their inaction that they are responsible for this continuing misfortune. What they say puts the person in a position where they have to defend themselves against the idea that they are not doing enough for this person.

Some people use more than one drama in different circumstances but most have one dominant control drama that they tend to repeat depending on what worked well in their early family life.

Goodle Celestine Prophecy, Control Drama for more info

WYWY

Postby WYWY » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:58 am

sorry for type- meant to say "Google" not Goodle!

To WyWy

Re: WHY DO WE COME TO THIS BOARD?

Postby To WyWy » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 7:14 pm

WYWY wrote:Do you come to this board to get approval and/or admiration from others?
When you feel low do you come here? When you feel 'high' do you come here?

Quote from the book Celestine Prophecy:

Humans have often cut themselves off from an inner connection with this mystical energy. As a result we have tended to feel weak and insecure, and we have often sought to build ourselves up by securing energy from other human beings. We do this by seeking to manipulate or dominate the other's attention. If we can force the attention of another, then we feel a boost from the other's energy, making us stronger, but leaving that person weakened. Often others fight back against this usurping of their strength, creating a power struggle.

The 4 Control Dramas:

An Intimidator will threaten you, either verbally or physically, forcing you to pay attention to him thus giving him energy.

An Interrogator sets up a drama by asking questions and probing into another's world with the specific intention of finding something wrong. Then they criticise what they find wrong forcing the other to become self-conscious and pay attention to what the interrogator is doing and thinking about so as not to do anything wrong that the interrogator would notice. This psychic deference gives him the energy he desires.

An Aloof person looks mysterious and secretive. This "cautiousness" is a way of pulling someone into their drama by making them try to figure out exactly what is going on with them. By doing this, they make the other give them their full attention and thus their energy.

A Poor Me character will tell another about nasty things that are happening to them, implying maybe that the other is responsible or through their inaction that they are responsible for this continuing misfortune. What they say puts the person in a position where they have to defend themselves against the idea that they are not doing enough for this person.

Some people use more than one drama in different circumstances but most have one dominant control drama that they tend to repeat depending on what worked well in their early family life.

Goodle Celestine Prophecy, Control Drama for more info


Thanks very much for this - this is really fascinating. I don't remember this from reading Cel Proph - must see if I can find it again. This thread is an amazing study in human interaction :)

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Infantile Behavior.

Postby English Gent » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 3:35 pm

Interesting to see that the pathetic trolls have reappeared, albeit in the cowardly, spineless and gutless anonymity that I am by now so well accustomed. I find it hard to take pond- life (no offence meant to pond-life) that slithers out from under their rocks to poke jibes at members and then retreat back into their dank wallows seriously. Frankly I have scraped more intelligent life forms from the sole of my boots after walking the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors where sheep droppings are in abundance.

Such is the depth that you self serving retards have resorted to, that you now post as if you were indeed the ‘English Gent’ or that you have the grey matter to speak on my behalf. Prey tell, are you so devoid of independent thought that you are unable to actually create your own persona? Now why does that not surprise me?

Trolls, you have my home phone number and have had the pleasure of speaking at length to my beautiful wife; we read your emails with just a little hint of pity for you I have to admit.

If you have any courage in you let me challenge you to a meeting. Go to the four corners of Singapore and bring as many of you as you can muster, come armed if you so wish, feel free to bring your cohorts, your pox ridden wives, brain damaged children and parents (if indeed you have any that are willing to ‘own up’) and any other vagrants you may chance upon along the way, and meet with the ‘English Gent’. Being a gentleman I shall of course come alone and will take little solace from dispensing with you all single handedly, but I fear this is one way to deal with you. You have been challenged ‘Sire’, now do you wish to take up this challenge or flee this place for good and return to blog heaven? I would think that for someone with so many obvious grievances towards me that this would be an opportunity too good to resist.

Now put up or shut up you pathetic, pitiable, wretched excuse for human life!!!


H
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

EG Fan

Re: Infantile Behavior.

Postby EG Fan » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 3:48 pm

English Gent wrote:Interesting to see that the pathetic trolls have reappeared, albeit in the cowardly, spineless and gutless anonymity that I am by now so well accustomed. I find it hard to take pond- life (no offence meant to pond-life) that slithers out from under their rocks to poke jibes at members and then retreat back into their dank wallows seriously. Frankly I have scraped more intelligent life forms from the sole of my boots after walking the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors where sheep droppings are in abundance.

Such is the depth that you self serving retards have resorted to, that you now post as if you were indeed the ‘English Gent’ or that you have the grey matter to speak on my behalf. Prey tell, are you so devoid of independent thought that you are unable to actually create your own persona? Now why does that not surprise me?

Trolls, you have my home phone number and have had the pleasure of speaking at length to my beautiful wife; we read your emails with just a little hint of pity for you I have to admit.

If you have any courage in you let me challenge you to a meeting. Go to the four corners of Singapore and bring as many of you as you can muster, come armed if you so wish, feel free to bring your cohorts, your pox ridden wives, brain damaged children and parents (if indeed you have any that are willing to ‘own up’) and any other vagrants you may chance upon along the way, and meet with the ‘English Gent’. Being a gentleman I shall of course come alone and will take little solace from dispensing with you all single handedly, but I fear this is one way to deal with you. You have been challenged ‘Sire’, now do you wish to take up this challenge or flee this place for good and return to blog heaven? I would think that for someone with so many obvious grievances towards me that this would be an opportunity too good to resist.

Now put up or shut up you pathetic, pitiable, wretched excuse for human life!!!


H


Welcome back EG !!!! Missed your wit and reparteee :) Should you require a "second" as is traditional in the form of duel you envisage I should be delighted to make myself available. In the meantime you may rely on me to defend your honour in these parts Sire.

innocence

Re: Infantile Behavior.

Postby innocence » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 5:40 pm

English Gent wrote:Interesting to see that the pathetic trolls have reappeared, albeit in the cowardly, spineless and gutless anonymity that I am by now so well accustomed. I find it hard to take pond- life (no offence meant to pond-life) that slithers out from under their rocks to poke jibes at members and then retreat back into their dank wallows seriously. Frankly I have scraped more intelligent life forms from the sole of my boots after walking the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors where sheep droppings are in abundance.

Such is the depth that you self serving retards have resorted to, that you now post as if you were indeed the ‘English Gent’ or that you have the grey matter to speak on my behalf. Prey tell, are you so devoid of independent thought that you are unable to actually create your own persona? Now why does that not surprise me?

Trolls, you have my home phone number and have had the pleasure of speaking at length to my beautiful wife; we read your emails with just a little hint of pity for you I have to admit.

If you have any courage in you let me challenge you to a meeting. Go to the four corners of Singapore and bring as many of you as you can muster, come armed if you so wish, feel free to bring your cohorts, your pox ridden wives, brain damaged children and parents (if indeed you have any that are willing to ‘own up’) and any other vagrants you may chance upon along the way, and meet with the ‘English Gent’. Being a gentleman I shall of course come alone and will take little solace from dispensing with you all single handedly, but I fear this is one way to deal with you. You have been challenged ‘Sire’, now do you wish to take up this challenge or flee this place for good and return to blog heaven? I would think that for someone with so many obvious grievances towards me that this would be an opportunity too good to resist.

Now put up or shut up you pathetic, pitiable, wretched excuse for human life!!!


H


I can't believe for one minute that this has been posted by the EG or indeed by 'an EG' because it contains thoughts and expressions which can only be associated with a 'lager lout' or with someone with a 'beer belly' or some simple minded 'country bumpkin' :roll:

Oh, I nearly forgot. He does say somewhere in this post that he walks on the 'Yorkshire moors', doesn't he????? That explains it all.

While the 'Moors' are no doubt known for their immense natural beauty, this EG has been fatally infected by the 'sheep droppings' that he takes delight in encountering every times he strolls out for his daily pursuit !!

Watch out EG, to me you seem to have the symptoms of someone suffering from some infectious desease and it is also affecting your 'grey matter' which you so proudly allude to. I have a strong premonition that this infection is definitely caused by those 'sheep droppings' that you feel so happy to sniff and stare, in your daily ventures and pretty soon it is going to cause vagueness in your perceptions if not madness :lol:

We hope to hear real soon from you, EG
:wink:

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 5:58 pm

'Innocence', this is non of your concern so please take your thoughts about sheep droppings and place them back from whence they came ie. up your butt.

H
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 6:11 pm

Dear EG Fan,

Many thanks for your offer to be my 'second' at the duel. I understand your need for discretion in these matters, lets face it, no one wants to attract the trolls wrath.

H
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

tarzany

Postby tarzany » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 6:44 pm

English Gent wrote:'Innocence', this is non of your concern so please take your thoughts about sheep droppings and place them back from whence they came ie. up your butt.

H


Or up 'yours', I hate to use the word 'b..' because it is sort of not polite :lol: :lol: How's that for ' tasting your own medicine' :lol: :?:

vulture2culture

Postby vulture2culture » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 6:48 pm

I can't believe for one minute that this has been posted by the EG or indeed by 'an EG' because it contains thoughts and expressions which can only be associated with a 'lager lout' or with someone with a 'beer belly' or some simple minded 'country bumpkin' Rolling Eyes

Oh, I nearly forgot. He does say somewhere in this post that he walks on the 'Yorkshire moors', doesn't he????? That explains it all.

While the 'Moors' are no doubt known for their immense natural beauty, this EG has been fatally infected by the 'sheep droppings' that he takes delight in encountering every times he strolls out for his daily pursuit !!

Watch out EG, to me you seem to have the symptoms of someone suffering from some infectious desease and it is also affecting your 'grey matter' which you so proudly allude to. I have a strong premonition that this infection is definitely caused by those 'sheep droppings' that you feel so happy to sniff and stare, in your daily ventures and pretty soon it is going to cause vagueness in your perceptions if not madness Laughing

We hope to hear real soon from you, EG
Wink

Wow, Innocence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 6:48 pm

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
-- Plato
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

dreambuddy

Postby dreambuddy » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 6:58 pm

English Gent wrote:Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
-- Plato


EG, I had the honor of meeting the wise old Plato in my dreams last night and he predicted that you were going to quote Him :lol:

Guess what he told me??? He told me that he was really referring to you when he made those wise utterances some centuries ago :lol: He said that 'fools' have always existed in this world of ours. They existed in those days when he was on this earth just like they exist in this day and age, in the 21st century :lol:

So from the looks of it all, nothing has changed..hehehee

User avatar
English Gent
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby English Gent » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 7:06 pm

That was funny dreambuddy. Did it take you long to come up with that? Hope not.
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.


Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest