Singapore Expats

Censored!!!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
EG

Censored!!!!

Post by EG » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:40 pm

It was fun while it lasted guys but it looks as though that great thread you were all coming back to enjoy has been hoiked.

Censor

Re: Censored!!!!

Post by Censor » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:48 pm

EG wrote:It was fun while it lasted guys but it looks as though that great thread you were all coming back to enjoy has been hoiked.
And here is another quote:

"Here's the scoop:

The primary function of this board is to rescue good threads on the other forums from stupidity. Personal attacks, infantile jokes, miscellaneous garbage: it will all be yanked out and left to rot here.
Yes, if you want to, you can post pretty much anything you like here. But it's unlikely anybody will notice or care.
Fascist Nazi bastards that we are, the moderation team still reserves the right to delete anything really over the top, so any fantasies of sodomizing LKY's corpse are best left unposted. "

Are the mods protecting the English Gent just as the truth was coming out?

Views anyone?

BTW a post in the thread which has now been censored was also deleted - this was from an EG victim who was advertising her e-mail address and offerring support for other victims.

So perhaps the fascist nazi bastards could let us know why the thread was considered such a threat.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:05 am

"fascist nazi bastards"

I daresay that is an incorrect characterization of the board moderators.

UNPROVEN, UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations are/were being made about a poster. How can they remain? Would you wish that any and all posts accusing you of being a child molestor should stay, Censor? Is that your idea of fairness?

You really ought to consider engaging your brain before flapping your lips.

Post by Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 9:27 am

Well serves EG right for stoking his own fire cos we know he started the thread so that people would start asking about his great humour yada yada.. im glad the thread's been removed, lets all leave it and let it go shall we?!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 9:36 am

You could not have been more right SE. This anonymous persistantly posting 'guest' is suffering from severe brain disorder, caused by a disconnection of the left- and right side of the brain.

Normal people like you and me have these sides interconnected, which enable us to come forward in a decent manner and for example have both a creative and rational part. It also enables us to close our eyes, take a pencil in the left hand and be able to say: this is a pencil.

The poor guest though is lacking this ability. He is writing and saying things he is not even aware of.

As I assume he will keep reading this thread, I suggest he will read following first, a short explanation and assessment of his little problem:

http://thalamus.wustl.edu/course/cerebell.html

Brainsurgery nowadays is possible and can cure the disorder. Please let us know it the operation was successful.

If you think you do not need surgery, be aware that in a lot of cases this disorder also causes schizofrenia.

Eric

Censor

Post by Censor » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 9:53 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
You could not have been more right SE. This anonymous persistantly posting 'guest' is suffering from severe brain disorder, caused by a disconnection of the left- and right side of the brain.

Normal people like you and me have these sides interconnected, which enable us to come forward in a decent manner and for example have both a creative and rational part. It also enables us to close our eyes, take a pencil in the left hand and be able to say: this is a pencil.

The poor guest though is lacking this ability. He is writing and saying things he is not even aware of.

As I assume he will keep reading this thread, I suggest he will read following first, a short explanation and assessment of his little problem:

Brainsurgery nowadays is possible and can cure the disorder. Please let us know it the operation was successful.

If you think you do not need surgery, be aware that in a lot of cases this disorder also causes schizofrenia.

Eric
Eric, how nice of you to pop by and offer some much needed support for the poor embattled mods. So you are normal are you ? Well well.

Not quite sure about the 'pencil' reference - perhaps you have been holding your pencil in your left hand a bit too often Eric - it looks as though you are starting to go blind. In any case you obviously didn't read the censored thread very carefully.

BTW I would have thought that someone with such advanced brain circuitry as yours would have been able to spell. :D

Censor

Post by Censor » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:02 am

Strong Eagle wrote:"fascist nazi bastards"

UNPROVEN, UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations are/were being made about a poster. How can they remain? Would you wish that any and all posts accusing you of being a child molestor should stay, Censor? Is that your idea of fairness?

Looks like you are in a hole and digging away furiously. Instead of flaming me you should be amending your rules. If unproven unsubstantiated allegations will result in not just the deletion of a post but an entire thread then why not make that clear. And, sorry, where were the posts accusing me of being a child moletstor?

BTW "fascist nazi bastards" is how you characterised yourselves when you wrote the rules. Shows what happens when teenage geeks are given a bit of power eh? (or is that an unproven allegation?) :D

Mod Worshiper

Post by Mod Worshiper » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:20 am

Eric

In Chinese we call you a shoe-shine boy. I am sure you have an equivalent for it in the Netherlands - probably something to do with kissing pencils.

BTW just in case anyone coming to this thread is not aware of the Dutch boy's puppy like enthusiasm for having a good old like at the shoes of the mods here is a recent posting of his from another forum:

"Haven't seen aposting from JP, Strong eagle, NBB or any of the moderators recently?

What's up with the mods, did they change policy and refrain from posting themselves? Are they on holidays? Are they blocked from the forum?

Who can clarify?

I do miss their contributions...

Eric"

Mod Worshiper

Post by Mod Worshiper » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:21 am

Eric

In Chinese we call you a shoe-shine boy. I am sure you have an equivalent for it in the Netherlands - probably something to do with kissing pencils.

BTW just in case anyone coming to this thread is not aware of the Dutch boy's puppy like enthusiasm for having a good old like at the shoes of the mods here is a recent posting of his from another forum:

"Haven't seen aposting from JP, Strong eagle, NBB or any of the moderators recently?

What's up with the mods, did they change policy and refrain from posting themselves? Are they on holidays? Are they blocked from the forum?

Who can clarify?

I do miss their contributions...

Eric"

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:40 am

Methinks Eric has a secret admirer, dying to catch his attention in some way or the other. :P
I like the mods too, they are all pretty fair, so you can call me names too, especially if it makes you feel good. Its been done in the past too. :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Post by Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:53 am

Censor wrote:

Looks like you are in a hole and digging away furiously. Instead of flaming me you should be amending your rules. If unproven unsubstantiated allegations will result in not just the deletion of a post but an entire thread then why not make that clear. And, sorry, where were the posts accusing me of being a child moletstor?

BTW "fascist nazi bastards" is how you characterised yourselves when you wrote the rules. Shows what happens when teenage geeks are given a bit of power eh? (or is that an unproven allegation?) :D

Amazing, instead of letting this ALL go, instead of letting THAT earlier thread go and i was hoping to tell the Mods, delete THIS thread too, and urge ALL on this site, please take all stuff on "you know who" out cos it will be out of site out of mind"- instead of keeping quiet and just not flaming the fire.. here comes the post above- and one doesnt need to more than primary one educated to know who has yet again brought the whole thing up? Is this some kind of mental illness? A sucker for pain? Nothing better to do than to sit in front of the computer the whole f...k..g day and write into this site?
Dont u have a day job to do or something else to keep your warped brain occupied? Is your ego that fragile that you need to keep fanning the fires over and over again? You are screaming here "LOOK AT ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME", DONT FORGET ME"

GO GET A LIFE WONT YOU? ESPECIALLY ONE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE BEING NEAR A COMPUTER!

Strong Eagle- may i recommend that you Delete THIS THREAD too? Then lets see who starts the subject of you know who again- and maybe keep a vigil- any threads on "you know who"- just take it out!

Harry Potter

Post by Harry Potter » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 1:50 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Censor wrote:

Amazing, instead of letting this ALL go, instead of letting THAT earlier thread go and i was hoping to tell the Mods, delete THIS thread too, and urge ALL on this site, please take all stuff on "you know who" out because it will be out of site out of mind"- instead of keeping quiet and just not flaming the fire.. here comes the post above- and one doesnt need to more than primary one educated to know who has yet again brought the whole thing up? Is this some kind of mental illness? A sucker for pain? Nothing better to do than to sit in front of the computer the whole f...k..g day and write into this site?
Dont u have a day job to do or something else to keep your warped brain occupied? Is your ego that fragile that you need to keep fanning the fires over and over again? You are screaming here "LOOK AT ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME", DONT FORGET ME"

GO GET A LIFE WONT YOU? ESPECIALLY ONE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE BEING NEAR A COMPUTER!

Strong Eagle- may i recommend that you Delete THIS THREAD too? Then lets see who starts the subject of you know who again- and maybe keep a vigil- any threads on "you know who"- just take it out!
Yes I agree - let's just delete all threads that could conceivably have been started by "he who must not be named".

On the other hand have you considered that there people interested in having their say about English Gent (ooops) and that there was quite a bit of useful information about his various disorders. If you yourself are one of his victims perhaps you would be willing to help out running the support group for those left in his wake.

Who do you think you are to start suggesting that he just be forgotten about ? Are you perhaps EG himself hoping that the best method of defence is by sowing confusion. But then again I note that you have only had primary one education so perhaps your take on this is understandable.

Info Please

Post by Info Please » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 5:24 pm

Can someone please tell me what is going on here? Don't want flames but do really need to know what this English Gent is all about. And please also don't put allegations here that cannot be substantiated - just the truth.

Post by Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 6:28 pm

Info Please wrote:Can someone please tell me what is going on here? Don't want flames but do really need to know what this English Gent is all about. And please also don't put allegations here that cannot be substantiated - just the truth.
no idea who on earth you are.. we are trying to let this die a natural death and all the nosey kay pohs want to know who, what, when and why. No im not EG and im not trying to bring anything up.. i think the people out there who DO have an info will be happy to give u details if YOU put your email address here but surely nobody is going to paste it up here.

Can someone please delete this thread before someone trips over it and falls. The 'truth' is somewhat complicated and not so straightforward. Let it go for the well being of all concerned. Please!

Post by Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 7:35 pm

I need to know details- please email me [email protected]