Singapore Expats Forum

What Made You Change? What Was The Final Nail in the Coffin?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Shilo2010 » Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:10 pm

Hi Flower.
I’m just a guy, I’m not overly deep (believe it or not), I’m not particularly smart , but I am the luckiest man I know.
I was never an island, many have fared far worse than me, including yourself perhaps.
The whole reason I left the post was to tell people what happened to me and to show them that while we live and breath, tomorrow is a fresh day and as such un written.
As I have said , you just don’t know what tomorrow will bring.
Every day you get up and put one foot in front of another you are open to everything life has to offer. Good things, bad things, and sometimes, just sometimes life gives you something special.
When it does, you need to recognise it and make it grow.
I truly believe this , Flower.
I also believe in Karma.
Don’t let your hardships harden your heart hon, be good and true.
As long as you do this you have self respect, as long as you have self respect you have strength. I don’t mean to preach, for what it’s worth, this is just what I think.
I wish you every kind of happiness.

Flowr Girl

Postby Flowr Girl » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 7:02 am

Shilo2010 wrote:Hi Flower.
I’m just a guy, I’m not overly deep (believe it or not), I’m not particularly smart , but I am the luckiest man I know.
I was never an island, many have fared far worse than me, including yourself perhaps.
The whole reason I left the post was to tell people what happened to me and to show them that while we live and breath, tomorrow is a fresh day and as such un written.
As I have said , you just don’t know what tomorrow will bring.
Every day you get up and put one foot in front of another you are open to everything life has to offer. Good things, bad things, and sometimes, just sometimes life gives you something special.
When it does, you need to recognise it and make it grow.
I truly believe this , Flower.
I also believe in Karma.
Don’t let your hardships harden your heart hon, be good and true.
As long as you do this you have self respect, as long as you have self respect you have strength. I don’t mean to preach, for what it’s worth, this is just what I think.
I wish you every kind of happiness.

I just get tired Shilo, i get tired and wonder when i'll get a break!!