Singapore Expats Forum

Past lives readings

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Past lives

Past lives readings

Postby Past lives » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 1:34 am

Anyone knows where in Singapore or know of someone who cando a past lives reading?

Spain

Postby Spain » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 8:18 pm

i used to go to a lady called beverly something... cant remember now- but she did hypnosis which took me into past life stuff.

Why are u suddenly interested in a past life reading.?..Im curious.

Re: Past lives readings

Postby Guest » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 8:56 pm

Past lives wrote:Anyone knows where in Singapore or know of someone who cando a past lives reading?

I do past lives regressions and most of my clients are very happy with the service I provide. I charge 250 to 300 for 45 minutes sessions depending on what a person is looking for.

Sometimes, they just want to know if there present life events are affected by their past life/llives events and what can they do to address them, if they happen to be particularly problematic.

Let me know if you would like my help. I can supply you with my phone number but I understand it is unadvisable to do so. What is it you are trying to find out and why do you wish to visit your past lives? It is also possible to do it yourself but I can't tell you over here as it's a lengthy process and it will take a long time to explain over here.

Past lives

Postby Past lives » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 2:38 pm

Just wanted to know if my past life has any bearings or whatsoever on my present life? You mentioned that it is possible to visit our past lives ourselves? Really? Does it require some study or special skill etc? How much are you charging for telling me how to do it myself?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 2:56 pm

Past lives wrote:Just wanted to know if my past life has any bearings or whatsoever on my present life? You mentioned that it is possible to visit our past lives ourselves? Really? Does it require some study or special skill etc? How much are you charging for telling me how to do it myself?

If you do find out that your past life actually does have a bearing on your present life, what are you going to do about it? Just curious...
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:44 pm

sapphire wrote:If you do find out that your past life actually does have a bearing on your present life, what are you going to do about it? Just curious...

They'll need this if they want to go back and change it......

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:48 pm

the one and only: Delorean...

let's get back to the future, nice one sms! :)

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:50 pm

Welcome back to the forum SMS. See, I'm being so nice to you, now can I borrow that car for a few years? Looks cool. :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 3:55 pm

Never left, just been lurking more 8)

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:00 pm

Ooh, Lurker Alert!

Postby Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:05 pm

Past lives wrote:Just wanted to know if my past life has any bearings or whatsoever on my present life? You mentioned that it is possible to visit our past lives ourselves? Really? Does it require some study or special skill etc? How much are you charging for telling me how to do it myself?

Depends how long will it take to regress you back to one of your past lives. Sometimes clients have to be led there gently and this may take some time, then they have to be questioned as to what they are feeling, seeing or thinking while they are there. This also takes a great deal of time because don't forget when you are being regressed you are really in a territory which you have never visited before. I know people say it is as if you are dreaming but you are NOT dreaming at all, because you are fully concious and just know that you are kind of 'awake but sleep'.

I don't want to confuse you too much by going into all the details here.

The best results are obtained from clients who strongly believe in reincarnation and just know that the have been here before deep in their hearts. I think this may have something to do with their religious convictions.

Tambbao

Postby Tambbao » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:46 pm

In one of my past lives I was the King of the nether regions, did you all know :lol: ?

Baby Cats

Postby Baby Cats » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:51 pm

Tambbao wrote:In one of my past lives I was the King of the nether regions, did you all know :lol: ?

Realli? Wahaha!!

Postby Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:57 pm

Yeap, wah lee ba :lol:

Baby Cats

Postby Baby Cats » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:07 am

Anonymous wrote:Yeap, wah lee ba :lol:

Haha...how u know? ask who? aladdin? keke!!!