Singapore Expats Forum

MASTURBATION - HOW TO STOP?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

cd

Postby cd » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 1:32 am

dude ..30+ ..wy rnt u married..wel in that case its but natural for u to masturbate...dun wory overt that..jus njoy..but take two precautions
1. dunn do it wen u r stresed n u want to give vent to ur frustration...do it wen u feel fresh n horny s wel
2. take 5-10 mins rest aftr u shake...to regularilze ur blood circulation

dunn wry too much..keep shakin :D
up ther is the inverted bowl (sky).. his blessings r showering al d time..go n grab ur bit

ouch!!

Re: MASTURBATION - HOW TO STOP?

Postby ouch!! » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 1:33 am

ghulash wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Ok guys, i need serious help. I'm bachelor guy in my thirties, masturbating daily at least once since thirteen. I know masturbation is not harmful but it's kinda waste of time. So I hope to stop. But can't stop. Everyday when i don't masturbate, the urge will come when my balls are full of sperm. I can feel it when it's full and i need to masturbate. So any SERIOUS suggestion on how to stop or reduce the horny sensation? Any men here who don't masturbate who has good idea how you can survive without it? Please help cuz it's a waste of time to masturbate and i take a long time to cum. But when i feel horny i can't concentrate on my job. :(

[size=18]Hey dick head, the only advice I can give ya is this, soak or immerse your fingers in the hottest chillie sauce that is available in the supermarkets here in Singapore. Leave your hands soaking in this sauce whenever they are idol ie doing NOTHING :lol:

When the urge to pleasure yourself arises, go straight for it and and wait for the result. You should be able to see the results in no more than few minutes. IT IS SIMPLY ATROCIOUS :lol: :lol:

Do this for a couple of days or weeks and I can promise you not only will your 'balls' which you claim are full of USELESS 'sperms' will shrink but also your desire to pleasuring yourself will also diminish with it :D

The OTHER ALTERNATIVE is to have it CHOPPED OFF at the tip :lol:

Best wishes and happy masturbating with your saucy fingers :lol: :lol:

Yeap, best piece of advice so far :lol:

Chop and chillie, great combination :lol: [/b]

Postby Guest » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 7:14 am

OP, it completely natural to masturbate everyday. Dont worry your not as bad as my friend. He was doing 3 or 4 times a day. Once in the morning, once in the toilets during work and a couple of times when gets home,

Some people just gets the horns easily and they have to relieve themselves. Its natural.

tea trollie

Postby tea trollie » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 4:45 pm

ghulash wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Ok guys, i need serious help. I'm bachelor guy in my thirties, masturbating daily at least once since thirteen. I know masturbation is not harmful but it's kinda waste of time. So I hope to stop. But can't stop. Everyday when i don't masturbate, the urge will come when my balls are full of sperm. I can feel it when it's full and i need to masturbate. So any SERIOUS suggestion on how to stop or reduce the horny sensation? Any men here who don't masturbate who has good idea how you can survive without it? Please help cuz it's a waste of time to masturbate and i take a long time to cum. But when i feel horny i can't concentrate on my job. :(

Hey dick head, the only advice I can give ya is this, soak or immerse your fingers in the hottest chillie sauce that is available in the supermarkets here in Singapore. Leave your hands soaking in this sauce whenever they are idol ie doing NOTHING :lol:

When the urge to pleasure yourself arises, go straight for it and and wait for the result. You should be able to see the results in no more than few minutes. IT IS SIMPLY ATROCIOUS :lol: :lol:

Do this for a couple of days or weeks and I can promise you not only will your 'balls' which you claim are full of USELESS 'sperms' will shrink but also your desire to pleasuring yourself will also diminish with it :D

The OTHER ALTERNATIVE is to have it CHOPPED OFF at the tip :lol:

Best wishes and happy masturbating with your saucy fingers :lol: :lol:

This is a good advice and it really works. I would highly recommend it to all the wankers out there.

jellita

Postby jellita » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 9:04 pm

Chillie and chop is the way to go about it :lol:

Postby Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 4:46 pm

Have you tried wearing oven gloves when your hands are reaching for your 'tackle' :lol:

masterbed

Postby masterbed » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 6:28 pm

i love to sleep in masterbed room

Postby Guest » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 8:24 pm

.......with my oven gloves on, dude :lol:

Shrink

Postby Shrink » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:44 pm

A visit to a shrink will help :lol:

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 6:48 am

Shrinks cost money :lol:

Postby Guest » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 2:24 am

even shrinks masturbate, don't they?

Anonymous wrote:Shrinks cost money :lol:

shrink02

Postby shrink02 » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 4:08 am

Anonymous wrote:even shrinks masturbate, don't they?

Yes...of course they do, but in a different way :lol:

They masturbate with their minds, lah :lol:

Postby Guest » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 7:53 pm

can you teach me how to madturbate with my mind? lol :lol:

shrink02 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:even shrinks masturbate, don't they?

Yes...of course they do, but in a different way :lol:

They masturbate with their minds, lah :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 6:04 am

Anytime :lol:

wandering

Postby wandering » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 3:26 am

i'd say WHY to stop)))