Singapore Expats Forum

Metal mouth

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Ms G

Metal mouth

Postby Ms G » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:12 pm

Hi all, I'm wondering if any of you ladies/guys saw any interviewees with braces on. I heard from a friend who's flying that she actually flew with a stewardess(senior) who has braces on. I found that to be rather 'amazing'. Could the reason simply be because she's a SENIOR? :roll: Anyhow, I've been to the interview once, which is a yr back and I didn't make it through the 1st round. I reckon it was partly because I had really bad fever and throat, and was stammering when i did my self-intro. What a shame! I wish to try again now but the thing is, I have a metal mouth now. I believe I should be able to get it removed say in a few months time. Does it make sense to apply at the next intake or should I just wait till I get the braces removed? I mean, do i even stand a chance with e metal mouth. Anyone, any idea?
Oh ya, best of luck to all who are going for the interview this coming weekend. Buck Up! :)

Re: Metal mouth

Postby Guest » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 3:42 pm

girlfriend, u should just go for the interview when your braces are OFF!!! Really... if not, they'll just put u on the "Condemn for good!" pile!!! Anyway, the interview is always about ass and tits, so if u have it, u'll sure get the job.