Singapore Expats Forum

Blaming George, Tony & Johnny for the Terrorism

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Postby Guest » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 8:33 pm

charles de gaulle wrote:
I tried that, "charles de gaulle' and look what google gave me regard french military victories! You sure are a professional historian, NOT.

Bonjour sms, no offense to you, but did you try typing in 'Napolean' or 'Napolean the Great' by any chance while you were visiting Google???

It will only take less than a minute to obtain all the information on Him and you will be surprised what you will find there :lol:

Good Luck, sms. Do keep me informed as you already know I am a historian by proffession, no :?:

Historians are history! Right?

Sleuth

Postby Sleuth » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 8:46 pm

Anonymous wrote:
charles de gaulle wrote:
I tried that, "charles de gaulle' and look what google gave me regard french military victories! You sure are a professional historian, NOT.

Bonjour sms, no offense to you, but did you try typing in 'Napolean' or 'Napolean the Great' by any chance while you were visiting Google???

It will only take less than a minute to obtain all the information on Him and you will be surprised what you will find there :lol:

Good Luck, sms. Do keep me informed as you already know I am a historian by proffession, no :?:

Historians are history! Right?

Wrong :o

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 9:34 pm

charles de gaulle wrote:

Bonjour sms, no offense to you, ..........I am a historian by proffession, no :?:

Actually NO. Neither can you spell or proofread. You would, however, make a good Japanese Historian (you know, rewriting history to suit yourself) with a Napoleonic Complex.

Ces't la vie....you should also use a better non de plume...

sms

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:26 pm

charles de gaulle wrote:

Napolean?

Where did you graduate?

Eric

Napolean

Postby Napolean » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:00 am

From the univarsity of Historians, oui, that's where I studied history, Eric the wonderful irriot :lol:

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 5:15 pm

Napolean wrote:From the univarsity of Historians, oui, that's where I studied history, Eric the wonderful irriot :lol:

The you should learn to spell University.

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 5:16 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Napolean wrote:From the univarsity of Historians, oui, that's where I studied history, Eric the wonderful irriot :lol:

Then you should learn to spell University.