Singapore Expats Forum

Blaming George, Tony & Johnny for the Terrorism

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 6:11 pm

Great Site.

charles de gaulle

Postby charles de gaulle » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 6:24 pm

Being a 'British Mandate', no wonder Britain played its well known and world renowned dirty tricks in this region. Idiots like sms and his cronies are trying to 'pull wool over our eyes' without knowing that some of us are in fact historians by profession. The effing shites think that just by visiting a website like this is sufficient to educate people regarding this conflict :shock:

My advice to all sms's asslickers is to open your history books and re-read the pages that will tell you the beginnings of this conflict.

ABOVE ALL DO NOT FORGET TO RESEARCH THE INFORMATION YOU READ ON THOSE VERY PAGES. The best way to do so would be to talk to people from various different cultures and countries. Analyse their account together with the printed and published material. There are plenty of people here in Singapore that originate from those countries, so talk to them and see what they have to say and what they have learnt from their forefathers. This will be your first-hand account.

Don't treat what others are saying as a true Gospel. Find out for yourselves.

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 6:32 pm

Wham wrote:Apirrea - For the sake of those of us who wonder what people like you think - can you point out the part that is crap - because all i see are facts...

It would be more helpful if you could point out the lies that you call facts, for heavens sake. Because all I and others see is lies, man.

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 9:02 pm

Nice try bonehead - again - where is the Lie???

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 9:32 pm

REACTIONARY :roll:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 1:21 am

charles de gaulle wrote:Don't treat what others are saying as a true Gospel. Find out for yourselves.

I tried that, "charles de gaulle' and look what google gave me regard french military victories! You sure are a professional historian, NOT.
:wink:

Eric,

Interesting site SMS, but I have to say, that to me the beginning was not the terrorist attacks, as they again are a reaction.

I don't actually believe I claimed that they were. I believe I only pointed out the site and indicated that George, Tony & Johnny weren't to blame. I did not attached blame to anyone and frankly neither did the site, they just gave lots of facts which are up to the user to determine how he/she would like to interpret them. Frankly, I tend to agree with the accepted hypothesis of the 1948 separation and the need for the palistine homeland as well. I have no great love for the Jewish people, or for either side for that matter. I also don't have any great love for my country's involvement either. But that's one of the reasons I've been "Expatriate" for over 2 decades (that's a whole nother topic).

All I did was give everybody a chance to read unvarnished and unbiased facts that happened not to be CNN, BBC, CNA or any other biased media network. Hopefully, anybody who has enough intelligence to read through the site would also have the interest to do some more research as well. If all someone wants to do is rant that is unfortunately also their perogative and we will just have to read around the garbage posters who effen this and effen that. :wink:

in the spirit of antoine, peace and cool runnings.

sms

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 8:29 am

Hi Sms,

Peace to you too :lol:

I just gave my opinion, wasn't so much concentrating on the fact whether or not you were defending USA's policy. I have seen many of your postings in the past being quite critical of your government in this and I have never felt the urge to debate with you on judging that, as I assume we are thinking in the same direction.

You have a good day ahead! :wink:

Eric

Eric, RUMad?

Postby Eric, RUMad? » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 4:39 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Hi Sms,

I just gave my opinion, wasn't so much concentrating on the fact whether or not you were defending USA's policy. I have seen many of your postings in the past being quite critical of your government in this and I have never felt the urge to debate with you on judging that, as I assume we are thinking in the same direction.

Eric

Eric my dear are you feeling okay today? :D

From your post above it seems that you are looking for a good amount of bullocking by asking sms to debate the US policy with you on this forum.

My advice to you will be to stay as far away as humanly possible from this and forget about discussing or debating anything with him on this forum, unless you are missing the taste of personal attacks, back stabbing and name calling and are desperate for a repetition. This guy does not have a first clue or an inkling how to discuss or debate unless he becomes vile or personal. Follow my rule guidelines below if you must insist upon discussing or debating anything with him :lol:

The best suggestion I can give you is this:

1. You initiate the topic for discussion eg USA's policy, (you have not
said which one).

2. Set the time frame during which the topic of discussion should be
discussed and when it should end.

3 Ouline the rules concerning bad behaviour ie no personal attacks,
name calling and head butting or even butt bumping or banging
allowed. Finalize them and then SET them.

4 Penalty, in case of violation of these rules by either party. Make it
a heavy one!!!

5 When you have debated/discussed enough and you are getting fed
up with the topic then put an end to it or follow the rule guidelines
mentioned above in (2).

This will not only save you some self respect and dignity but also save your sanity and you will be fit enough, mentally and physically to tackle the next topic of interest or should I say 'next topic that interests you' Eric.

Good luck Eric and don't lose heart because we are all watching you and fully supporting you, love. :D :lol: :D :D

These rules can be followed by anyone who is not looking for trouble while discussing topics that interest them on this forum. :D :D

Don't forget, if matters really become too hot to handle then one can always request the moderators to intervene, ONLY, once they have returned from their much deserved summer vacation and long awaited respite from the heavy and horrendous workload of moderating on this forum :lol:

Bye for now, dears!!!!

Nothing personal here, sms. :lol:

pinnette

Postby pinnette » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 7:35 pm

Very interesting, lah wah aha :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 7:37 pm

Eric, RUMad? wrote:

Eric

From your post above it seems that you are looking for a good amount of bullocking by asking sms to debate the US policy with you on this forum.

My advice to you will be to stay as far away as humanly possible from this and forget about discussing or debating anything with him on this forum, unless you are missing the taste of personal attacks, back stabbing and name calling and are desperate for a repetition. This guy does not have a first clue or an inkling how to discuss or debate unless he becomes vile or personal. Follow my rule guidelines below if you must insist upon discussing or debating anything with him :lol:

said which one).

a heavy one!!!

mentioned above in (2).

This will not only save you some self respect and dignity but also save your sanity and you will be fit enough, mentally and physically to tackle the next topic of interest or should I say 'next topic that interests you' Eric.

Good luck Eric and don't lose heart because we are all watching you and fully supporting you, love. :D :lol: :D :D

These rules can be followed by anyone who is not looking for trouble while discussing topics that interest them on this forum. :D :D

Don't forget, if matters really become too hot to handle then one can always request the moderators to intervene, ONLY, once they have returned from their much deserved summer vacation and long awaited respite from the heavy and horrendous workload of moderating on this forum :lol:

Bye for now, dears!!!!

Stop winding people up do ya hear?

:D

Postby Guest » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 8:02 pm

I aint, 'do ya hear'....hehehehe

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:11 pm

Eric, RUMad? wrote:

Eric

Actually, I believe you are mad RUMad, Or are you just not quite capable of comprehending what has been written. Where in Eric's post did it even remotely indicate that Eric wanted a debate with me? I think you better put on your glasses the next time before you stick your hoof in your mouth again.

Nothing personal here, RUMad. :lol:

Wow, I've now got my own contingent of trolls. :mrgreen: Must be effectively touching some nerves. Eric, I'm catching up with you! Not enough posts to be a 'reporter' but probably got just as many trolls.

cool runnings,
sms

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:32 pm

Here's the deal Sms...

You gimme 1 trophy, I give you 250 postings, how does that sound? :wink:

congrats with your trolls, they do smell a bit though...

Eric

tea trolley

Postby tea trolley » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 4:41 pm

Eric, RUMad? wrote:

Eric

said which one).

a heavy one!!!

mentioned above in (2).

Bye for now, dears!!!!

This should come in handy, Eric the troll, no??? :twisted:

This should even be more helpful for sms, because he does not really know when to stop. I mean when to stop becoming personal.

Say thank you sms to the RUMAD, and stop being such a troll yoursel :x

charles de gaulle

Postby charles de gaulle » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 5:25 pm

I tried that, "charles de gaulle' and look what google gave me regard french military victories! You sure are a professional historian, NOT.

Bonjour sms, no offense to you, but did you try typing in 'Napolean' or 'Napolean the Great' by any chance while you were visiting Google???

It will only take less than a minute to obtain all the information on Him and you will be surprised what you will find there :lol:

Good Luck, sms. Do keep me informed as you already know I am a historian by proffession, no :?: