Singapore Expats Forum

Blaming George, Tony & Johnny for the Terrorism

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sundaymorningstaple

Blaming George, Tony & Johnny for the Terrorism

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 2:11 pm

For those of you who insist on blaming George, Tony & Johnny for the Terrorism because of their invasions of Afganistan & Irag, I would like to direct you to the following website to do some reading (rather too much to cut & paste here). Came across this this morning and have also posted to the OB (before any of the naysayers start jumping up and down about multiple cross-board postings).

The Anchoress

sms

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 2:55 pm

Interesting site. But there is one problem - it contains facts and truth. The liberal forces that want to blame George and Tony for all the recent terrorism hate facts - so most would rather not spend too much time with things like FACTS and HISTORY.

Apirrea

Postby Apirrea » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 8:48 pm

Who would like to read CRAP like this in this day and age???

Crappy stuff and don't believe a word it says :shock: :shock: :shock:

Postby Guest » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 8:59 pm

Apirrea wrote:Who would like to read CRAP like this in this day and age???

Crappy stuff and don't believe a word it says :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guess that's why they put so many pictures in there. So people incapable of reading like yourself could still get the jist of what is going on. Obviously, there those of you out there that can't even do that right. How does is feel being a dysfunctional idiot? Or do I need to post your troll pic again?

sms

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 9:38 pm

Apirrea - For the sake of those of us who wonder what people like you think - can you point out the part that is crap - because all i see are facts...

sved

Postby sved » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:11 am

They just forget one thing... before Iraq war, there was another one... in 1991 if I remember well...
Forgive my english, still learning ...

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Wham » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 7:21 am

good point. Ashame it wasn't done right the first time - but hindsight is 20/20. Anyway, finally getting done now and when this is over maybe we can finally move on to clean up more of Africa.

Reality Bites

Hey SMS

Postby Reality Bites » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:54 am

I saw a documentary once ...... what it showed was the following

Saddam Hussien was actually supported by a former US president .......
The US helped Afganistan when Russia was still an issue ( actually today they are referred to as Taliban)
Osama Bin Laden was actually trained by CIA
US has supported Pakistan even though it knew that there were terrorist camps there where people were trained for Jihad

Somehow though the sitiuation is terrible but reminds me of a saying............. " As You Sow, So You Reap"

Some questions ...... So again why exactly did US & UK attack Iraq....let me guess Weapons of mass destruction or oil ?

Oops sorry forgot about democracy, freedom, human rights, ...blah blah blah........ and yes if this was true what are the modern day crusaders (US & UK of course) doing about Africa ....why not attack them too? Oh yes they will, but does it have oil ?

Just some questions keep bothering me :cry: .... do you have answers? And yes not to forget the whole scandal about the Weapons of Mass destruction dosen't make a convincing case in their favour, does it?

I mean you attack a country, kill thousands of people as casualties of war and you say you were working on less than concrete proof about Weapons of mass destruction, godamit you killed innocent people you should have known better. Now that is a crime.

Your thoughts are welcome....!

sved

Postby sved » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:28 am

Sometimes I feel a bit paranoid... but I can't prevent thinking about a long move, delayed in time, done to transform some most powerful democraties in the world into usual dictatorships ...
Forgive my english, still learning ...

Re: Hey SMS

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 3:40 pm

Reality Bites wrote:I saw a documentary once ......

Your thoughts are welcome....!

It is interesting that the only response you can come up with is the same uneducated pap that is in most of the slightly left of centre websites and trash emails. Seems you did not bother to check out the facts as were presented by the OP and respond to them but just went on a rant against what we all know as well. By the way, I checked out the website that OP posted. It is full of facts without opinions one way or another. When looked at it without any preconceived bias it's pretty damning.

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 4:08 pm

ONE THING FOR SURE, WE ARE ALL HUMAN..and we can agree and disagree and the end of the day...the Majority wins...right or wrong does not matter. Do what you think is the best at the time...like everything else in life, we need to justify to take action. we all act alike one way or the orther. Unfortunately..we WILL ALL died one day..hopefully..will not have to give an account of our PAST actions, otherwise we are in deep shit????? :evil: Burn in HELL. :twisted: .if there is such a THING? ...Facts..Facts...GOOD or BAD..is how you perceive it to be, Ask A Lawyer or A Judge..Even Better LAW MAKERS....?????? You folks have your own opinions....Argue on and Have FUN. :lol: :lol:

Ap...

Postby Ap... » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 4:43 pm

Guess that's why they put so many pictures in there. So people incapable of reading like yourself could still get the jist of what is going on. Obviously, there those of you out there that can't even do that right. How does is feel being a dysfunctional idiot? Or do I need to post your troll pic again?

I have a strong feeling you are referring to yourself by making all those infantile remarks about something that is beyond your comprehension.
By all means post a picture and not a 'pic' as you would like to describe it in your juvenile language; as long as it does not resemble you in any shape or form!! Let's face it, who would like to view an UGLY picture of yours everytime someone visits this thread. :shock: :shock:

Someone mentioned 'cleaning up' Africa in an earlier post.

Let me enlighten you MORONS with your ASSHOLES on the wrong side of your bodies, if you can call them 'bodies' that is, that Iraq in its present condition does not look as if the MASSMURDERS have done a very 'clean up' job there.

They have destroyed a wonderful nation full of ancient history and historical monuments to nothing but a RUBBLE. IT NOW RESEMBLES THE RUINS OF POMPEI :shock: :shock: Every single day, we see nothing but stretchers upon stretchers carrying corpses of innocent people, who happen to be not only men but also women and children. Little babies are injured in such a way that the media has no shame to depict their suffering. Helpless women in their habayas, looking so vunerable and helpless at the sight of what is going on and what has become of their country. ONLY A MESSENGER OF GOD CAN PUT THINGS RIGHT NOW!

YOU CALL THIS A 'CLEAN UP' JOB??? You should die with shame if you take pleasure/part in killing of so many innocent, helpless people for nothing. THINK OF THOSE MEN, WOMEN AND TINY LITTLE BABIES AND CHILDREN and THINK OF THEIR SUFFERING ON DAY TO DAY BASIS, PERVS :shock:

For those thickoes, sorry loves, I am not able to post any pictures with this post in order to make it easier for you all to read and understand. I do not do picture books.

Next time you talk about war and destruction REMEMBER THOSE HELPLESS MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO ARE BEING MASSACARRED DUE TO NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN. In times like these it is the innocent people like you, me and the rest THAT HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE for the STUPIDITY OF OTHERS.

I am not an African but I would advice to leave Africa WELL ALONE AND DON'T YOU F......G MEDDLE WITH AFRICA'S AFFAIRS.

THE WORLD HAS SEEN WHAT A MARVELLOUS 'CLEAN UP' JOB YOU EFFERS ARE CAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT WITH PEA SIZED BRAINS AND LOTS OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Finally, think of all the innocent people that are dying at the hands of terrorists all over the world and show some respect and sympathy to them and their families, for God's sake. Have you ever asked yourselves why do we innocent people have to die for the foolishness of those who make the wrong decisions ever???

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 5:08 pm

Interesting site SMS, but I have to say, that to me the beginning was not the terrorist attacks, as they again are a reaction.

When looking at recent history, I think we all agree that as long as there is no peace in the middle east, terrorism will continue.

The state of Israel was formed in 1948, as a reaction to the holocaust in WW II. All Arab countries opposed, it was done in a one way directive way. One could have imagined it would not be tolerated by the surrounding Arab countries. Through the years the opposition against Israel has decreased, more and more Arab states are accepting the State of Israel as such, the next step has to be the creation of a Palestinian state, which at the same time is the deep basis of this conflict: Both Israel and Palestine see Jerusalem as their historical and cultural ground. A divided Jerusalem seems to be the only option in the end.

Will terrorism then stop as a result?

I do not think so, but it will definitely make life much better in the middle east region. Arab states like Syria will back off their support to terrorism much more, extremism will be more isolated and it will lose support.

I think the Arab countries themselves should be the ones who should be given the resonsibility for solving the extremist terrorism, as it is their own brothers in most cases. USA should withdraw from the region, people from those countries just hate the americans. Whether right or wrong, it is like that.

Iraq is not a democracy now, it is just a puppet government of USA, whether we like it or not. And as long as USA is present, it is a red flag for Arabs. It will only stimulate the insurgency. Democracy is not the motivation, it is the power of control on the biggest oil reserves. Bush and his government have very dirty hands, we all know that.

I detest the terrorists, I do not support the USA and UK (and my own country) in their policy in Iraq and the middle east.

I think the gap between the Arab islamic world and the 'western' world is just too big to bridge, religionwise to start with.

I know this is wishful thinking, USA will NEVER give up their control of middle east region.

But I cannot support USA for their deeds, and I find the information on the website no excuse whatsoever for its policy nowadays.

Eric
Last edited by dot dot dot on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 5:09 pm

Ap... wrote:........as you would like to describe it in your juvenile language; ........you MORONS with your ASSHOLES on the wrong side of your bodies,........... YOU EFFERS ARE CAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT WITH PEA SIZED BRAINS AND LOTS OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...... people that are dying at the hands of terrorists all over the world .

pot? kettle? black? :roll:

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 6:11 pm

pot? kettle? black?

REACTIONARY :roll: