Singapore Expats Forum

An intriguing lady for an intriguing man

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Edithpiaf

An intriguing lady for an intriguing man

Postby Edithpiaf » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 8:54 pm

Hi, I'm looking for someone suave and intellectual for mutual companionship.

You can wine and dine me and you'd look good with me, arm in tow.

I don't fancy grand talk neither do I fancy mindless chatter. Just someone with a level of passion and intellect to keep this exclusive companionship going. If you're reading this, I figure you'd share the same sentiments.

You may be asking why someone my calibre would be posting.

Questions? Drop me a mail.

Your Truly,
Jean.

Postby Guest » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:16 pm

What's ur e-mail? Jean, means girl name?

Edithpiaf

Postby Edithpiaf » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 9:14 pm

yes. i'm a girl if you're asking.

email's greyvictuals
at gmail

hear from you.

butthead

Re: An intriguing lady for an intriguing man

Postby butthead » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 2:31 pm

Edithpiaf wrote:Hi, I'm looking for someone suave and intellectual for mutual companionship.

I don't fancy grand talk neither do I fancy mindless chatter. Just someone with a level of passion and intellect to keep this exclusive companionship going. If you're reading this, I figure you'd share the same sentiments.

Your Truly,
Jean.

To all ye internet trolls,
if the above advert feels like anti-you, and you are looking for a sloppy dimwit, who conversation is punctuated by burps and belches, from all the beers he has to spend his evening, who is an incorrigible liar, with an attitude to top it all, you can PM me.

we can sit over our bums, have beer and chips by the sea, and make some f*&^in good conversation. i never said the contents of my conversation was any less 'intriguing' :wink:

Marcel Marceau

Postby Marcel Marceau » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 3:00 pm

And all those who understand the wordless wonders of eloquently expressing oneself with fingers, limbs and other appendages, you know what to do . . .

:wink:

James Spader

Re: An intriguing lady for an intriguing man

Postby James Spader » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 4:25 pm

Hi Jean

Look no further....I am Mr Suave and I am a lawyer by profession. It would be great to wine and dine you, provided you maintain a certain decorum about you when I take you to my club.

I too have been looking for a like minded person to exchange pleasant conversation with over a dinner by the Singapore River. I think you are a godsend....shall we take this to a different level?

I would like to show you my CD collection and if our passion and intellect mesh, perhaps this might signal a good beginning for 2 unique individuals with mutually gratifying satisfaction. :)

Edithpiaf wrote:Hi, I'm looking for someone suave and intellectual for mutual companionship.

Your Truly,
Jean.

Lois Lane

Postby Lois Lane » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 5:09 pm

James!! I am your fan!! Pick me! Pick me!! Im a beautiful and intelligent and witty to boot!

Lets meet!

Yours,
Lois