Singapore Expats Forum

GIRL THRASHED UP BY BULLIES IN PUNGGOL PARK

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

GIRL THRASHED UP BY BULLIES IN PUNGGOL PARK

Postby Guest » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:29 pm

MORE AND MORE TEENAGE ARE BROUGHT UP BY GANGSTER FAMILY BACKGROUD ESP NORTH EAST AREA BTW HOUGANG AND SENGKANG PUNGGOL SOME YEAR AGO I HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM AROUSE AROUND
MY AREA WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET A SEAT IN RIVERVALE PLAZA. I WAS BULLY BY ONE UNCLE WHO USED OFFENSIVE WORDS SPOKEN TO
ME IN HOKKIEN HE PISSED OFF MY FATHER MOTHER FAMILY MEMBER WHO ARE NOT INVOLVING WITH THE SEAT I WAS TAKING EVEN WARNING ME "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT" FOR THAT REASON I CHOSEN
NOT TO GIVE UP THE SEAT TO HIM UNTIL ONE DAY I REALISED 1 BAD NEWS THAT WAS HE IS SOME KIND OF GANGSTER IN FROM ALL OVER SENGKANG TO HOUGANG AND PUNGGOL. FIRSTLY HE LOCATED ALL MY
NEIGHBOURHOOD INVITE THEM TO JOIN HIM TO ATTACKING A GAL(ME)
AND ALSO SET RUMOUR BY MOUTH OF STUDENT AND KIDS IN ORDER TO
UPSET ME AND MY YOUNGER SISTER. WHENEVER YOU WALK AROUND THOSE AREA THERE ARE SOME PPL READY TO ATTACK YOU BY HARSH
REMARK THE WORSE CASE MY SISTER ENCOUNTER WAS BEING BULLY
BY STUDENT BOY AT AGE 15 TO 18YEAR OLD. WHAT TO DO WE CAN
ONLY HIDE FROM HOME SINCE THEN DARE'NT TO STEP OUT TO THE COFFEESHOP CAUSE THE HAWKER PPL ARE ALSO BELIEVED BY WHAT
UNCLE HAD TOLD THEM. REASON FOR ME TO SELL AWAY MY EXISTING
4ROOM ROOM IS BECAUSE OF MY UNKIND NEIGHBOUR TREATMENT.
ONE THING I WANTED TO TELL OFF THIS PERSON IS THAT NVR SPOILT THE KIDS SOME OF THEM ARE SO SMALL AGE AND INNOCENT THEY PICKED UP THOSE WORDS THAT ARE OFFENSIVE FROM YOU. YOU ARE
DESTROYING THEIR FUTURE BY YOUR OWN HAND.

DEAR TOWN COUNCIL ARE YOU DARE TO BRINGS UP THIS SENSITIVE
AFFAIR. WHAT ARE CALL THE MORAL IN TODAYS SOCIETY. I CANT SEE
WHY CANT YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM BY SETTING UP MORE COFFEE SHOP AT SENGKANG PLAZA IN ORDER FOR THOSE HAWKER NOT TO BE SO HL. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IT

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 8:08 am

Please do not use capital letters and use proper English? It is such a pain to try and read your story this way, I am sorry, I gave up.

Eric

Blame myself

Postby Blame myself » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 6:37 pm

Well, when the title is "Girl thrashed up..." I should have known better than to try to read the rest.

I blame myself for not keeping clear of this post.

Uh_huh
Regular
Regular

Postby Uh_huh » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 4:49 pm

Tried to read it.

Failed. Couldn't understand if you were writing in English, but thinking in any other language (like mandarin or its dialects). In any case, I think its by some very young disgruntled person, with poor English skills.

Content-wise, thrashing was more like an unprovoked verbal abuse. As for the rest, it is difficult to understand. Can offer no help.

Got a headache.....
Of course I'm insane, thats because I'm a freaking genius.
So you and you and you, get out of my mind!

VENI VIDI VICI
VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!

Bully2

Re: GIRL THRASHED UP BY BULLIES IN PUNGGOL PARK

Postby Bully2 » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 5:16 pm

Anonymous wrote:MORE AND MORE TEENAGE ARE BROUGHT UP BY GANGSTER FAMILY BACKGROUD ESP NORTH EAST AREA BTW HOUGANG AND SENGKANG PUNGGOL SOME YEAR AGO I HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM AROUSE AROUND
MY AREA WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET A SEAT IN RIVERVALE PLAZA. I WAS BULLY BY ONE UNCLE WHO USED OFFENSIVE WORDS SPOKEN TO
ME IN HOKKIEN HE PISSED OFF MY FATHER MOTHER FAMILY MEMBER WHO ARE NOT INVOLVING WITH THE SEAT I WAS TAKING EVEN WARNING ME "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT" FOR THAT REASON I CHOSEN
NOT TO GIVE UP THE SEAT TO HIM UNTIL ONE DAY I REALISED 1 BAD NEWS THAT WAS HE IS SOME KIND OF GANGSTER IN FROM ALL OVER SENGKANG TO HOUGANG AND PUNGGOL. FIRSTLY HE LOCATED ALL MY
NEIGHBOURHOOD INVITE THEM TO JOIN HIM TO ATTACKING A girl(ME)
AND ALSO SET RUMOUR BY MOUTH OF STUDENT AND KIDS IN ORDER TO
UPSET ME AND MY YOUNGER SISTER. WHENEVER YOU WALK AROUND THOSE AREA THERE ARE SOME PPL READY TO ATTACK YOU BY HARSH
REMARK THE WORSE CASE MY SISTER ENCOUNTER WAS BEING BULLY
BY STUDENT BOY AT AGE 15 TO 18YEAR OLD. WHAT TO DO WE CAN
ONLY HIDE FROM HOME SINCE THEN DARE'NT TO STEP OUT TO THE COFFEESHOP CAUSE THE HAWKER PPL ARE ALSO BELIEVED BY WHAT
UNCLE HAD TOLD THEM. REASON FOR ME TO SELL AWAY MY EXISTING
4ROOM ROOM IS BECAUSE OF MY UNKIND NEIGHBOUR TREATMENT.
ONE THING I WANTED TO TELL OFF THIS PERSON IS THAT NVR SPOILT THE KIDS SOME OF THEM ARE SO SMALL AGE AND INNOCENT THEY PICKED UP THOSE WORDS THAT ARE OFFENSIVE FROM YOU. YOU ARE
DESTROYING THEIR FUTURE BY YOUR OWN HAND.

DEAR TOWN COUNCIL ARE YOU DARE TO BRINGS UP THIS SENSITIVE
AFFAIR. WHAT ARE CALL THE MORAL IN TODAYS SOCIETY. I CANT SEE
WHY CANT YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM BY SETTING UP MORE COFFEE SHOP AT SENGKANG PLAZA IN ORDER FOR THOSE HAWKER NOT TO BE SO HL. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IT

What this person is saying is fairly comprehensible and I am ashamed to realize that none of you have shown any sympathy towards what he is trying to say. At least he/she has made an effort to let all of us know about this type of crime in Singapore.

All you need is some time to read it and it is not beyond comprehension I am sure.

To the OP, I am very sorry to read about your experience.