Singapore Expats Forum

Husband in Bad Mood takes it out on me!!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

SingaporeSling

Husband in Bad Mood takes it out on me!!!

Postby SingaporeSling » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:21 pm

My asshole husband is in a bad mood tonite. He said it was cuz of work then he tried to tell me it was because of something I said. I know he's in a bad mood cuz some cow he's chasing on the internet (or this site!!) or elsewhere must have rejected him. He thinks i dont know about his other activities.

We wont get into why i havent left him, I am waiting for the right time but it really bugs me off when he uses me to take out his disappointment and rejections from other women. I was so tempted to ask who dumped you this time darling? but bit my tongue. He's constantly on the sms and computer saying its work but i know its not! Bastard.! sorry i had to vent somewhere.. asshole if you are reading this and wondering if i know..YES i know you bastard!!! Go and figure it out you shitface of a husband!

Yu're a good for nothing layabout, good for nothing father and the sorriest excuse for a husband! Just so you know asshole, when i am outside the house, I am getting lots on the side too!!! Who do you think is writing this for me now? I told him all about your crap and he said wait for the right time. Meanwhile he said make sure you think i love you to death, so darling when i am moaning in bed, just know that someone else is in my head and i am silently calling out another man's name.. you lazy, son of a bitch and complete failure in life!!

Written by my lover!!

YUKYUK

Postby YUKYUK » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:59 pm

good on you woman!! :lol: :lol: never let him know you know and what you know and how much you know! oh you have a great partner in crime.. your lover...

woof woof

Postby woof woof » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:21 pm

somebody tell me if your normally 'active' busy husband at home a lot and becoming extra loving, you need to be even more suspicious. Like if he usually come back late and havnt touch u for a long time and then start to be loving, stay home at night,, why?

loanshark

Postby loanshark » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:23 pm

could it be cos he's broke? LOL!! spent all his money on his mistresses and now going bankrupt and he needs you to help him? so he got to be nice to u rite?

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 8:24 am

somehow I got the feeling this is a windup from an internet troll... :?

Eric

dragonlady

Postby dragonlady » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:24 pm

maybe a windup but how do we know? all the postings here could be windups then. but i DO know at least three women in this situation!! seriously!! whats the world and marriages coming to?!

and imagine if this wasnt a windup the husband must be desperate now..

sved

Postby sved » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 1:29 pm

Well, in that case, both are cheating...

Saying truth or fears to each other should allow at least to break normally, instead of anger spread on forums and day-to-day hypocrisy...
Forgive my english, still learning ...

Postby Guest » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 5:23 pm

YUKYUK wrote:good on you woman!! :lol: :lol: never let him know you know and what you know and how much you know! oh you have a great partner in crime.. your lover...

i LIKE YOUR STAEMENT VERY AMOISHIROI DESUNE

YUKYUK

Postby YUKYUK » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 6:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:
YUKYUK wrote:good on you woman!! :lol: :lol: never let him know you know and what you know and how much you know! oh you have a great partner in crime.. your lover...

i LIKE YOUR STAEMENT VERY AMOISHIROI DESUNE

Hai! Arigato!

Troc

Postby Troc » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 8:58 am

sved wrote:Well, in that case, both are cheating...

Saying truth or fears to each other should allow at least to break normally, instead of anger spread on forums and day-to-day hypocrisy...

Thats the problem with most of the problems in relationships isnt it? Nobody dare to speak truth, nobody dare hear it either! Well at least there is a forum to take their anger out, mayb the posters got nowhere else to shout out the anger cos spouse isnt listening so hope forum readers will listen..

LIES r the biggest problem in life!

Bubbs

Postby Bubbs » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:20 pm

True, so true. Lies are the worst things in life. But lies to yourself are the stinkiest of all.

Oh yes, it's easy peasy to go banging on about 'Being True To Oneself' and all that crap, but we have so many restraints and inbred inhibitions that NO-ONE can really, truly be themselves. Unless they are billionaire megalomaniacs.

Everyone lies to protect themselves firstly, then others, then their lifestyles.

Thank God we lie cos if we didn't think of what would be said, say just at the office today.

'Hi...how are you today?'

'Why do you want to know, you boss- creeping, ugly faced midget?'

'Well, you're no oil painting yourself you husband timing loose woman.'

Enter boss, stage left...........

All chorus together.............'And we all wish he'd disappear off the face of the earth, the lazy, manipulative, wandering handed creep.'...............

Ah yes, honesty.......success will never depend on it............

Martian

Postby Martian » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:31 pm

I think the lies we are discussing here is about the day to day lies in life- not telling our bosses they are as*** holes

like a friend who borrows money and never returns it or returns it later than due date- instead of bitching about it and being sweet but biting one's tongue- the truthful thing would be to say " ... i appreciate yr friendship and dont mind helping you when you needed the money but you promised to return it by ... and you havent and thats starting to bother me"..
or

"... i like you and enjoy your company and really find you very sexy- I really dont want a commitment and i dont want to go steady with anyone or have a relationship with anyone. I am seeing several partners and i want tobe honest with you- I would love to sleep with you but you must know that i am sexually active and i dont want you to feel i have used you or led you on if and when you see me with other women"...
.. (yes, you are most likely to get a slap or she will say no thanks or she may say, ok, thanks for your honesty, i appreciate it- and then she wont feel bad if you dont call or keep in touch cos you told her straight)

or "i want to be with you, i like you, i want to get to know you and spend lots of time with you BUT i have a host of other women/men who i am seeing now and i will probably spend more time with you whilst i let them know i am going to be with you only"

then goes to those men/women and says- " I want to tell you that i have met someone i really like and want to spend a lot more time with him/her and offer him/her a long term relationship, commitement and fidelity so i must stop seeing you or being in touch with you"

and he/she may say "but youve been telling me for three months now that you love me and adore me and NOW you are saying you are in love with someone else"? and u say "yes, i was wrong, i misled you, i was just leading you on and i realise now that what i did was so wrong, please forgive me for hurting you"

thats being radically honest- sure it will hurt, sure the person speaking the truth will get whacked one way or another but he/she would have owned up for his/her crap and taken responsibility...

strong people can do the above- weak people cant!

ej

Postby ej » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 12:20 pm

then again

there IS a difference between

confessing because you feel guilt and seek forgiveness,

and confessing merely to cause pain. :P
organised chaos can be a beautiful thing.
i am that beautiful thing.

Vodkashot

Postby Vodkashot » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 3:41 am

Once I was in bad mood. It happened because she refused to fix the computer for few month (it was LDR) and my phone bill was about *,***. I was in so bad mood after the phone conversation with her that I accidently dislocate my finger on my left hand with my right hand. It took me few month to recover. After that I realised that I have to go outside and cheat her in the same way as she was cheating me. Now I broke up with this b***h who was sucking my money. I don't feel any pain. My finger is fine now.
Sometimes I'm trying to understand what happened to us and I find that there is nothing wrong with me. There was something fishy on the other side. Tell me who was "emotionally raped"? The b***h who was stealing my things and money or me who was trying to maintain the connection with person who claimed that she loves me? I forgot to tell you...I became the father for her daughter ( actually I know the real father, and she knows it as well) and I've send her money every month. Enough for her not to work.

That's my story. The reason I'm telling this is...Don't bring the lousy baggage with you, leave it in the past. Let's leave for the future. You ll meet better guys. Do not compare them with others you've met before, they are bad as they are, they are good as they are, they are individuals like all of us are regardless of sex. There are good people and there are bad. You can start everything from scratch. Tell me how many straight lines you can draw through one point? My Baccardy tonic is over, best wishes.

Dance with Panda

Postby Dance with Panda » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:50 am

The Joy Luck Club is a movie based on the best selling novel by Amy Tan of the same name.

It is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. It combines the stories of mothers and daughters to tell one sincere story of friendship. It is one of the finest pieces of acting collaborations among an ensemble cast. It also combines foreign film with American film in a way giving it a new style.

This movie is almost ten years old. For me it never gets old and the stories are also fresh. I like the set up of the movie or the sequence rather, better than the book. It seemed to make more sense. It also has the movie and book on the same level of unique style and everlasting stories to go along with it.

Many of the performances were powerful. Even those who only spoke the Chinese language in the film should have gotten awards for performances that made me laugh and cry.

I would recommend this film to anyone who wants to see an honestly good film without the Hollywood hype. Rent it, you won't regret it.