Singapore Expats Forum

Women and cheating

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sved

Postby sved » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 7:37 pm

Just what you can see is that men are much more honest in their sayings... even when they cheat...
Forgive my english, still learning ...

Guest-Y

Postby Guest-Y » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:05 pm

sved wrote:Just what you can see is that men are much more honest in their sayings... even when they cheat...

hmm, having said, that, and now knowing about 6 local women actively cheating on their husbands, three with reckless abandon and hinding it from them, one who is open about it (so I guess it's not cheating then) a mix of doing it with multiples (one has five and still looking), some with foreingers, some with locals, some with both, and not knowing any guys who are cheating on their wives, either the guys are hiding it pretty well or something's amiss here

either these guys are excellent liars (but if they were lying I think I'd know)

but it makes me wonder how these women would react if confronted by their husbands - with indigant anger, or cower in shame

YF
Regular
Regular

Postby YF » Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:51 pm

Regarding the married men and personals bit: Its possible that men who are cheating have to be the agressors most of the time--hence they are the ones looking. Women are generally the ones being pursued so there may not be a need to "advertise"....Girls could also be lying about saying they are married.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:08 pm

could be. i'm not into speculating... just telling what i saw.