Singapore Expats Forum

Daewoo Musso

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Daewoo Musso

Postby Guest » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 8:35 pm

Did anyone own a Musso pickup car?It is good?
[/url]

bizcatalyst
Regular
Regular

Postby bizcatalyst » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 2:07 pm

I think it's a Ssangyong Musso pickup truck you are refering to.
It comes with a Benz engine, Euro 3. No, I do not own one. I was looking at it when Musso was first approved by LTA. IT was brought in as a lifestyle car.
IT's rugged. If you add a cabin behind, it actually looks like an SUV.
I drive a Kangoo. Always have problem giving ride to friends. So, I was thinking of gettinga Musso. But,,,, Finance Ministry can not grant PERMIT.

:-)
Bizcatalyst

Everyone has taken position, ready to commence business as Unusual ............and all pigs are fed, ready to fly.

Pinky
Regular
Regular

Postby Pinky » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 4:14 pm

Well actually you are both right. The Musso was started by Ssangyong, which was later bought over by Daewoo (1998). 3 years later, the 2 companies split and the Musso followed Ssangyong. Heard it's slightly underpowered for it's size and weight thou.

Postby Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 6:11 pm

Thats what i scare the power is not enough for it!as it big in size....but i thikin the 4wheel driv.thik wont get the auto gear...

thik overall price with add on,it cost around under 70k...

Postby Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 6:14 pm

http://www.ssangyong.com.sg/Musso-1.htm

check on this website!!so cool!get the black color

Pinky
Regular
Regular

Postby Pinky » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 7:52 pm

Anonymous wrote:Thats what i scare the power is not enough for it!as it big in size....but i thikin the 4wheel driv.thik wont get the auto gear...

thik overall price with add on,it cost around under 70k...

Best thing to do is to test-drive it first! You're right to say that a manual one would be better, however, you have to consider the jams in Singapore.

Return to “General Discussions”