Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for other people who are new in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
New here

Looking for other people who are new in Singapore

Postby New here » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 9:08 pm

Hello,
I am a 27 year old German girl. Me and my husband are new in this Town. This way I try to find people who are also new in this place and who want to meet up with others.
I am interested in Sports (Triathlon, swimming, running, biking, tennis, tai chi and dancing). i also like going to the cafes, movies, theatre, shops. Moreover I am interested in literature, languages, exploring the city. If you dont want to hang around on your own please contact me over this platform.

See you - maybe - in the future.

The new girl

kansah
Regular
Regular

Postby kansah » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 3:49 pm

hi new. been here a week myself. maybe u should register, then we can pm each other if u don't want to play tourist all by ur lonesome. im a girl by the way, :)
Think of the solution; not the problem.

WNDC regular

Postby WNDC regular » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 5:58 pm

You may want to consider joinging the Wednesday Night Drinking Club (WNDC).
It is an informal gathering, where people from different walks of life meet up for a chat and a drink. You can make new friends there.
All are welcome!

Minkcoat
Chatter
Chatter

WNDC @Liberte (Chijmes)

Postby Minkcoat » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:32 am

Hi Kansah / New Here
Do drop in & join us WNDC regulars tomorrow evening. Joined a few times & met folks from all over the Globe, fun, friendly & professional expats/locals based in SG too.
See ya! :P
Minkcoat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadpoet
Regular

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:59 am Post subject: WNDC July 20th, will be at Liberte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys,

Have not been back to Chijmes for a long time, so this week's WNDC will be at Liberte.

Direction: Chijmes, across from Raffles City/Citi Hall MRT

See you all there at 8pm. Everyone is welcome.

brendiana

New in town.

Postby brendiana » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 6:50 pm

Hello

I've just arrived in Singapore from the UK where I have been working for the past 5 years. I'm interested in meeting up with people in a similar situation. A bit about myself. I'm a management consultant with a software vendor. I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking and running. Also I goto the gym and play squash.

I'm a guy BTW. Not really interested in clubbing and loud parties.