Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for a Caucasian Lady Friend

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
A Lady

Re: e-mail

Postby A Lady » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 6:49 pm

swiss_master wrote:Hi Lady,

My e-mail id karansinghd@yahoo.com should work.

If you are still having issues try karansinghd@hotmail.com

Hi Karan,

Just a clarification. I dont mind friendships with guys, but am not looking for any sex. SO if that's ur expectation eventually- we should not even start this communication between us.

A Lady

Hi Lady...

Postby Guest » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 8:40 pm

Hi Lady,

I am OK with friendship, infact that is what i advertised for.

We dont have to have any sex in the picture.

So if your still interested drop me a line.

Regards,

K

A Lady

Re: Hi Lady...

Postby A Lady » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 2:40 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hi Lady,

I am OK with friendship, infact that is what i advertised for.

We dont have to have any sex in the picture.

So if your still interested drop me a line.

Regards,

K

Hi Karan,

May be I am a bit too fussy, but just curious - what r u seeking out of this casual friendship with a caucasian lady?

Keeping an end in mind - I just want to understand - where do u see this going to eventually.

A Lady

Postby Guest » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 9:09 pm

Hi A Lady,

I am not looking for anything in particular except casual friendship, just basically looking for a laugh.

If we meet up and share common interests and enjoy each others company then that is good, otherwise its too bad.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
K

A Lady

For Karan

Postby A Lady » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:40 am

Hi Karan,

This makes it even more interesting! You are looking for a laugh. What makes u think Caucasian ladies have a very good sense of humour? Have u known one/some of them closely enough before?

I know am pulling ur leg a little bit but am enjoying this conversation with you, am sure you are as well.

I could have been able to relate it better if you would have said - u find caucasian ladies more sophisticated/ well groomed / classy/ delicate/ beautiful - and perhaps u are attracted to them in this way.

Its perhaps u wanted to get to that Mirage ? Sounds too poetic?

Well we have our (caucasian) men who are damn hot, well groomed/ mannered, sophisticated and who understand us and our culture quite well and prove to be very good friends too.

So I am looking for some motivation to meet u.

Well what I infer about you from your posts is that you are a well qualified, and I guess descent looking chap who enjoys company of well refined/ sophisticated/ classy people (women). Am I right to say that?

Share with me more on your interests, what are the things you like to do - u have mentioned some of them like fine dining etc. Do u drive here in Singapore? Like to go for a long drive or so? What else....

Would look forward for your next post.

Ciao

A Lady

Karan (Guest)

Postby Karan (Guest) » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:06 am

Hi A lady,

I had booked a 5 star hotel room for us tonight at shangri. meet me at 8pm lobby. We can chat on the bath tub, the sofa, the writing table & the bed too all night long. U gonna love me tonight & bring home unforgetable memory.

K

Karan

The enghlish speaking indian gentlemen

A Lady2

Postby A Lady2 » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:17 am

Someone must have impersonated you, karan.

Please proof us wrong.

Why not sign in before posting?

European gentleman

meeting

Postby European gentleman » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:59 pm

Can i join u 2? Wud be cool .. 8)

Guest (K)

Postby Guest (K) » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 1:49 pm

Hi A lady,

Do not be alarm! It me karan, so tonight u want to meet at shangri hotel for merry making. I needs u tonight.

Regrads,

K

Guest (k)

Postby Guest (k) » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 9:03 am

Hi A lady,

Why u did not apear yesterday, I spended US$400 dollar for our quality time lover room.

For your information i had been using different username for a number of targeted female. sometime i can recall them.

By the way r u a white cacuasian or a brown one?

To the European gentlemen,

Feel free to join me next time for some threesome action.

regrads,

K

amused_bystander

haha

Postby amused_bystander » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:32 am

Just been watching this forum. Pretty amusing. This new guest posing as the banker needs a crash course in english.

Guest (k) wrote:Hi A lady,

Why u did not apear yesterday, I spended US$400 dollar for our quality time lover room.

For your information i had been using different username for a number of targeted female. sometime i can recall them.

By the way r u a white cacuasian or a brown one?

To the European gentlemen,

Feel free to join me next time for some threesome action.

regrads,

K

Guest (K)

Postby Guest (K) » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:20 pm

Dear amused_bystander,

I was drunken & my mind is not working properly after all those wines & beers. I was having great time with three ladies last night all night long. Still trying to recover from my hang over & low body strength while i post the earlier posting

Want to join me for some threesome foursome & fifthsome action.

regards,

K

amused_bytander

here you go

Postby amused_bytander » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:31 pm

English 101

I was drunken : I was drunk
and my mind is : and my mind was
(and ideally it should be brain instead of mind)
wines : wine
I was having great time : I was having a great time
Hangover is one word
Low body strength : fatigue
The tense is all screwed up in the last line. You almost sound like a thai hooker.

Didn't know ever retards could be investment bankers.

Guest (K) wrote:Dear amused_bystander,

I was drunken & my mind is not working properly after all those wines & beers. I was having great time with three ladies last night all night long. Still trying to recover from my hang over & low body strength while i post the earlier posting

Want to join me for some threesome foursome & fifthsome action.

regards,

K

blue girl

Postby blue girl » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 5:26 pm

i think that amused_bystander is that shameful karan?

red girl

Postby red girl » Thu, 04 Aug 2005 5:37 pm

Hello amused_bystander,

Nowadays, people do not speak or write uk english they speak us english singlish, indish, irlish, scotlish, chinish, malaylish, africalish mix mix that's fund parts of english.

In expart forum we do not needs pure uk english teacher here. Now leave this forum immediately