Singapore Expats Forum

Panda eyes

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Panda eyes

Postby shasha_sg76 » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 9:58 am

How can we get rid of dark eye circles.....for me cucumbers,,tea bags all dint work,, but i tried Andrea's eye patches n cream,,it went off 50%..anyone out there has a btr solution ??

Postby mlam » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:59 am

I used Clinique All About Eyes, but I don't think it helps much. Though the skin under eyes feel softer, it takes some time for the dark circle to fade away.
I just realize that sleeping earlier can help quite a lot. I used to stay up late, and thought that I might not have enough sleep (I sleep ard 6hrs/day). Recently I tried to sleep earlier (ard 11PM) and it did help, my dark circle reduced a lot.

Postby kansah » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:09 am

try sleeping much earlier than 11pm and then waking up early as well (just enough for you to get the prescribed 8 hrs of sleep) and you won't have that kind of problem anymore.
Think of the solution; not the problem.

Postby shasha_sg76 » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 2:30 pm

well guys tried all tht ,,siigghh ..still doesnt work,, anything to do with water retention >>

Postby babykasim » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 3:09 pm

Im using LaMer eye balm.
quite expensive but the result is there.
I kinda swear by it now.

but u can't really expect it to disappear just like that, as they said genes play part as well.

probably u might consider visiting a skin doctor? heard they have treatment for this as well.

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 4:21 pm

Clarins eye creme/essence was recommended to me by a friend, she said it worked wonders for her dark circles, but it didnt have the same good effect when i tried it.

Postby *_* » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 2:21 pm

activa's eye divine..i think is quite gd.The impt sleeping time is from 11pm to 2am..

Guest n

Postby Guest n » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 1:06 pm

can anybody refer me good concealer. not very expensive to coverup my dark cicles

Postby JM2 » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 1:17 pm

Guest n wrote:can anybody refer me good concealer. not very expensive to coverup my dark cicles

can recommend you one, but it's not available here, gotten it from U.S. can email the info if u r keen, also can ask a relative help you get if he visits Singapore soon.

Postby Celes » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 7:54 pm

I used to be called Panda from China, as I had not only eyebags but also black circles around both of my eyes. In Feb this year, a friend had introduced me this eye mask. After using it for a few days, I realised I had a better sleep & my eyebags are no longer there & the Black circles had lightened.

If you are interested to find out more, email me at I also can fax the details to you.