Singapore Expats Forum

Going back to Ex company to work

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ser

Going back to Ex company to work

Postby ser » Sun, 04 Jul 2004 3:10 pm

I have resigned my old job, joined this new Company (Japanese), actually i m from a small company joined to this 500 over staffs company. First ok quite comfortable but every day meeting makes me headache. Waking u pearly is another problem to me also. So i was wondering if I should go back to my ex company or not.

Aurora
Regular
Regular

Postby Aurora » Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:27 am

If you were from an American concept company, it would be difficult to adjust to a Jap company. The culture is totally different.

If you miss the old lifestyle and environment your previous co had to offer, maybe you can think about it.
And if you left on good terms with your boss and management, you can consider contacting your boss and see if there are any other vacancies around in other depts or the same dept.

Otherwise, there is always an option of looking for a new prospect in another company, maybe a competitor with the same culture you used to work in? That would be a new challenge and change.

Good luck!
:D