Singapore Expats Forum

looking for job in singapore In IT

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

imtiazbasheer

looking for job in singapore In IT

Postby imtiazbasheer » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:24 pm

Hi , I'm Imtiaz Ahmed studied in london and looking for job in sinpoare posses cisco certification and got over 3 years of experience providing technical assistance

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 8:21 pm

Wow, I am sure no locals have those skills!

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 8:55 pm

are u related to any of terrorist group?

reena

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!

Postby reena » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 4:16 pm

hey guest dont be a stereotype... MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST! :twisted:
ITS people like you that exist that brings trouble to this world...

send ure resume to me ahmed

reena@softech.com.sg

Postby Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:38 pm

reena..dont be too ignorant..politics play a bigger part esp the security of the country. Only you would think otherwise.

reena

truth is High,Higher Still is Truthful Living!

Postby reena » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 1:49 pm

u brand names and ask them if they belong to any terrorist group???every race on this planet is involved in some kind of terrorism..hellooooo????????i think ure the one who is living in plain ignorance..pls have some education and dont be a STEREOTYPE! 8)

P/S:PLS REFER TO THIS WEBSITE TO EDUCATE URE IGNORANCE! :shock:

http://www.harunyahya.com/32terrorism_d ... _soc07.php

"[b]For this reason, if some people commit terrorism using the concepts and symbols of Islam, Christianity and Judaism in the name of those religions, you can be sure that those people are not Muslims, Christians or Jews. They are in fact Social Darwinists. They hide under a cloak of religion, but they are not genuine believers. Even if they claim to be serving religion, they are actually enemies of religion and believers. That is because they are ruthlessly committing a crime that religion forbids, and in such a way as to blacken religion in peoples' eyes.

For this reason, the root of the terrorism that plagues our world is not in any of the monotheistic religions, but is in atheism, and the expression of atheism in our times: 'Darwinism' and 'materialism'".

melah

see what is happening...

Postby melah » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 5:31 pm

Here is a guy asking for help from singapore, and what do some nutty singaporeans do..?

So rude and unfriendly....
do you think people will want to come there to work....?

You don't have enough babies to keep your economy going you know...?

think people..think...... :x

MickyG

Postby MickyG » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 6:59 pm

Hi reena,

I'm glad to see someone with some sense in this subject!

I am from the UK, my gf is from manila and we are both thinking of re-locating to singapore. As we are both in IT (she is Oracle/SQL, I am C/C++ plus others) is it ok if I forward our resumes to you too?

Thanks in advance,

Mike