Singapore Expats Forum

family juvenile court

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

family juvenile court

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 4:04 am

on Tuesday 12th of July 9.00pm I went on full hearing of matrimonial of my flat at court 6 I would like to clarify that there are some omission and error over my statement. My lawyer aware about that before the hearing, I was told that the error wasn't a big issue for me and my unconsented case however I feel that there are necessary to take the matter seriously in court

omission 1

on 14th July 2001 my husband assaulted me in pasir ris down town east.
There are bruises over my right arm and head. I was awarded to changi
hospital during that date. Before this incident I slapped by my him and caused me hearing impairment

omission 2

my husband took from me total of $200 respectively and total of $600 in 3month dated on starting mth
of May-July 2004

error : on 2004 he brought in home a girl
corrected statement : on 2003 I found one lady in the master bedroom
of our apartment

description added

not to mention for only his unreasonable behavior Mr Tan Hai Leong is an abuser of spouse for bills and money
due by his bad association, drinking and gambling habit he chosen, lead our marriage broken down irretrievably
he has taken my love for granted for past 11years. When those day my dad & mom given him free shelter kind
hospitality does not really changed him from good in fact he absent himself from our wedding ceremony which
planned by my mom and me alone

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:37 pm

no doubt most of the interpreter in legal aid bureau are man, they may helping to cover up the common mistakes of a man

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:06 pm

I read an article from legal aid bureau forum some year ago about a woman seek help from
legal aid bureau they had converted many gal from victim to defandant instead of helping out the
guy. the reason for them to do so is because they are helping themselve and a "man's common
mistake".

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 1:50 am

Jacky chan: 男人都应该犯的错

Postby Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 3:27 am

Anonymous wrote:I read an article from legal aid bureau forum some year ago about a woman seek help from
legal aid bureau they had converted many woman from victim to
adultary so what about the man who has commited the adultary, they were covered for their mistake just like a common man mistake will
also be done by them. I know the reason for them to stated my
husband adultery was commited in 2004 and actual year was in year
2003 is because i was not by his side for so many year and lead him
to his mistake. and also why they dun accept my medical check up from new changi hospital does it mean that my medical check up was fake up by doctor