Singapore Expats

immigration attorney

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply
Ragnar Danneskjold

immigration attorney

Post by Ragnar Danneskjold » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:03 pm


I am an American citizen who is interested in getting a Singapore PR using the various investment programs out there. The problem is that I cannot find a good immigration lawyer from here who can answer all my questions and doubts.

Could anybody please recommend a law firm/attorney who has either experience doing this or a lawyer who is very versatile in Singapore law. I guess names of some really big immigration law firms would help as well.

Thanks a lot.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests