Singapore Expats Forum

Straight Teeth

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Stress_Gal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Straight Teeth

Postby Stress_Gal » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 5:11 pm

Does SIA cabin crew need to have straight and white teeth? I'm very curious about it!

User avatar
rania
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 13 Oct 2004

Re: Straight Teeth

Postby rania » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 1:46 pm

i don't see a need to have straight teeth in SQ.....just a beautiful smile will do......


Stress_Gal wrote:Does SIA cabin crew need to have straight and white teeth? I'm very curious about it!

1982

Re: Straight Teeth

Postby 1982 » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 2:37 pm

rania wrote:i don't see a need to have straight teeth in SQ.....just a beautiful smile will do......


Stress_Gal wrote:Does SIA cabin crew need to have straight and white teeth? I'm very curious about it!


i think it depends on how bad your denture condition is. I mean, no one wanna served by someone who has yellowish colured teeth or crooked teeth, right?

Vinegar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005

Re: Straight Teeth

Postby Vinegar » Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:05 am

1982 wrote:
rania wrote:i don't see a need to have straight teeth in SQ.....just a beautiful smile will do......


Stress_Gal wrote:Does SIA cabin crew need to have straight and white teeth? I'm very curious about it!


i think it depends on how bad your denture condition is. I mean, no one want to served by someone who has yellowish colured teeth or crooked teeth, right?


For yellowish teeth can always go for whitening. Crooked teeth, I think as long as its not too obvious when you smile. Some FA dont have perfect teeth also. I agree in having a a beautiful smile.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34794
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 13 Sep 2005 5:22 pm

Without straight white teeth it's impossible to have a good smile, only a mediocre smile.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests