Singapore Expats Forum

Electronics in Canada

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.

Electronics in Canada

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 9:01 am

I'm off to Canada and the USA and while my computer has a voltage converter I'm wondering what to do about my iPod and digital camera? Someone said I can use the shaving outlet in the bathroom? Where can I get a voltage converter if I need one?


Postby Guest » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 2:19 pm

pretty much all electronics like that have built in converters these days. My MP3, camera, PDA, etc are all 100-220V chargers. Check yours again. You shouldn't need a voltage converter.

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest